chapter 19

a/n: thank you so much for 2k reads!! so blessed and I love all of you <3 let me know if you agree/ like the songs I suggested in the last chapter, I'll be putting more at the end of this one as well!! PLEASE READ - I'm obviously staying w/ the plot, but I'm thinking about adding in more fun things like secret quidditch games in pajamas, or extra Hogsmeade trips. what do you think?

"Not going to lie I was really in the mood for pancakes this morning." I groaned and moved the eggs around my plate with a fork. I looked across the table to see Ron shoving a whole pancake of his own in his mouth.

"Hey Ronnie..." I said sweetly stretching my arm out towards his freshly made pancakes.

"Not in a million bloody years." he mumbles with his mouth full and swiftly moved his plate out of my reach. I sighed loudly and pushed my plate away. I noticed Harry spill pumpkin juice from his mouth and looked over his shoulder to see a few ravenclaws laughing as Harry stared at Cho Chang. I attempted to stifle a laugh but Harry heard me and turned around quickly. I raised my eyebrows at him looking at Cho and then back to him. He smiled and shook his head as I noticed him start blushing. I turn my attention to Hermione on my left who threw down the daily prophet newspaper, fuming.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow." she scoffs loudly, rolling her eyes. "Em, looks like you made the cover as well." she paused and bit her lip handing me the newspaper.

"Not only is Mr. Krum and Mr. Potter getting attention from admirers due to their selection for the tri-wizard tournament, but the charming Hogwarts' champion Cedric Diggory appears to be brewing a romantic relationship with Miss Kilton." my eyes widened as I read the article, and the moving picture of Cedric playfully pushing me seemed to be pretty believable evidence to the accusation.

"Wait...are you and Cedric...?"Hermione looked at me hopeful for an answer but before I could respond a small boy ran up to Ron and Harry.

"Parcel for you Mr. Weasley." the boy handed Ron a package.

"Thank you Nigel." Ron takes the package as Nigel stares at Harry in awe. "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." Ron nudged Nigel who scurried off quickly. We all gave him a look, "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph." Ron finally gives in and ignores us, opening up his package. "Oh look mum's sent me something." Ron moved the wrapping which revealed a dress looking type of clothing.

"Is that a dress  Ronnie?" I laughed loudly, earning a few other laughs as he held it up to his body.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry reached in and pulled out a bonnet as he failed to hold back his own chuckle. Ron walked over to his younger sister.

"Ginny these must be for you." He held it up as she scoffed.

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." she shook her head in disgust. Hermione let out an adorable giggle as Ron made his way back to us with a look of confusion on his face.

"What are you on about?" he questioned Hermione who smiled widely knowing exactly what they are.

"They're not for Ginny they're for you! Dress robes." The rest of the gryffindor table roared hysterically with laughter as Ron stood there with realization on his face.

"No. Bloody. Way." I muttered, covering my mouth with my hand trying to hide my laugh.

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron questioned sitting back down.