Part 28

*Phil's P

*Phil's P.O.V*

Zayah eventually fell asleep after getting changed. I cleaned her blood off the floor and tried my best to make it look like nothing happened. I sat for hours watching her sleep and thinking about what's going to happen next. Am I going to stay with Zayah? or and I gonna stay with Urbana? I have four kids with Urbana but I'm still married to Zayah. I love Zayah in a way that I've never loved anybody else.

I slowly got up from Zayah's bet when I heard something downstairs. Went out and down the stairs to see Brandon and I guess two of his friends in the kitchen snacks "Oh snap lil B ready for the lay up he shoots he scores the winning shot" Brandon yelled tossing a wrapper in a trash.

Him and his friends started yelling and Brandon started doing a shimmy that reminds me a lot of Bruno. He looks a lot like Bruno as if Bruno said I want a son then spit out a carbon copy of him. I walked down the steps "Aye your mom is sleep"

The stopped and Brandon looked shocked "Oh snap mom's home before 7:30"

"Man B that's a shocker, We about to head back to your room to start up that 2k28" His friend said before going back to Brandon's room.

I fixed my glasses on my face and noticed didn't see Karmah "Where is your sister?

He shrugged "Probably at practice or shopping, or hanging out with the little boyfriend of hers"

I raised my eyebrow "She has a boyfriend"

"Yeah my momma don't care" He said opening a bag of chips

He shook his head "Nah she's never home to care"

He walked off going to his room. It doesn't sit right with that both Karmah and Brandon said that Zayah is never home or doesn't seem to have much time for the kids. From the way it looks she just throws money at them and let them do whatever they want. But then has the audacity to ground Karmah for looking for me. And wonder why when I leave here I'm taking Karmah with me and I'm going to advise Bruno to do the same.

I went back upstairs to check on Zayah and she was still sleeping. I decided to head back to my hotel. Once back at the hotel I'm waling to my suite and I see Jessica coming out of the suite her and Bruno have together. I thought they were spending the day at Disney world I stopped her "hey hey I thought You and Brunz was spending the day at Disney"

She rolled her eyes "We were supposed but he's been moping since he saw Zayah and her son"

"I'll talk to him for him" I said walking to bruno's suit. And this is why Zayah shouldn't have had that boy in the first place.

I walked into Bruno's suite to find him sitting in a chair drinking  "Aye yo Bruno what's up!"

He looked up at me and sucked his teeth "You actually is what's wrong with me"