Part 3

*Six Months Later/Zayah's P

*Six Months Later/Zayah's P.O.V*

I Never knew life could feel so good, I never knew i could be so happy with someone. The last six months with Phil has been the best. He treats me like i'm the only girl in his world.l, Although i know i'm not i still love our connection. I see and talk to him every night before i go to bed, I talk to and see him every morning before i go to work and to class, And now he has access to my apartment do to the fact i gave him a key a few weeks ago. Oh and don't let me get started on the amazing sex he gives me almost everyday..

I sat down at the table in the break room at my Job drinking my Dr. Pepper and out of nowhere my boss Clinton walked with two double cheese burgers and two strawberry milkshakes thats were made from our restaurant. He sat down across from me and slid me a shake "Here you go Zayah i thought i could bring you lunch"

I smiled a little "Aww Clinton you didn't need to i have these bags of hot cheetos that i was gonna eat before getting my next table"

He waved his hand at me "Nonsense Zayah those chips are not healthy for you and i need my best waitress to be on top of her game"

I giggled "Thank you but i'm not the best waitress you got"

He bit his lip and smiled a little "You're thr best to me Zayah"

Awww Clinton is so sweet and such a good friend and a awesome boss too. "Aww thank you Clinton"

He smiled staring at me saying nothing Until my phone ranged. I grabbed it out of my apron and saw that it was Phil calling. I smiled and instantly answered "Hey Phil!"

"Hey baby what are you up too?"

I glanced at Clinton's face and he had a small look of disappointment on his face. I sighed "Sitting on Break bored"

"Oh good i guess who wouldn't mind if i bought you lunch"

I giggled "Serioisly Phil you didn't have to. I have my Dr. Pepper and hot cheetos"

"Zayah that's not lunch that's junk! Come out here and get this sandwich i made for you please" He sounded like a strict father.

I playfully rolled my eyes "Fine here i come"

He hung up and i stood up getting ready to walk out the door but Clinton jumped up "Z-Zayah where are you going?"

"My friend made me lunch and he 'Demands' I eat what he made instead of eating these hot chips" I laughed

Clinton sighed "But i just bought you lunch"

"I know Clinton but i really don't eat this"

"Well i'll walk you outside"

I shook my head laughing and he walked me outside to the front where Phil was parked. Phil looked up at me smiling but it quickly faded as he looked behind me. I turned around to see what he was looking but there wasn't nothing behind me but Clinton. I looked back at Phil and he still had a grimace look on his face. Soon he turned his attention back to me and walked up to wrapping his arms around me letting his hand travel down to my butt and squeezed it. I giggled jumping a little "Phil stop it!"