Part 15

*4 Months Later/Bruno's P.O.V*

Zayah moaned as i pushed myself deeper inside her. I bit my lip looking into this girl's eyes as her waters are purifying me. She wrapped her legs around my waist "Mmmm Bruno!" She screamed out

I made my thrust more faster then what they were and felt her walls contract around me. "Shit baby cum for me!" I growled threw gritted teeth.

She let out a spine curdling scream and relesed all over me. A few more thrust i released in her and collapsed next to her holding her tight. Our breathing was heavy and our foreheads sweaty. I nuzzled my nose into the back of her head smelling her strawberry and cream shampoo "I love when your hair smells like this"

She giggled "Thank you Mr. I'm only gone give you a foot rub then end up smashing you"

I laughed "I'm sorry baby i couldn't help myself"

She shook her head "Whatever Bruno"

I kept a smug smile on my face. These last few months i have spent with Zayah have been amazing! Although i am cheating on Morgan and she somewhat is cheating on Phil life couldn't seem more perfect. Sometimes we hang out at her job or in a hotel or at my house watching movies other times Phil is asking me to drive Zayah around do the fact he won't let her drive her car or go to work in that matter since she is 9 months pregnant.

Now we are just laying in my bed taking in each other's presence. Morgan decided to go comfort Urbana during her time of divorce. And Phil he put my ass on baby watching duty because lil Lawrence can make her appearance at any time at this point which i don't mind because that means more time with my babies.

"So your baby shower is in a couple of hours are you ready for it?" I mentioned running my fingers through her hair.

She shrugged rubbing her sexy huge baby bump "I don't know. Considering my family found out about my pregnancy via baby shower invite"

"I thought your sister Ziyah knew"

"Oh she did her illiterate ass forgot. Huuuh i just have a feeling all of Phil's hard work is going to go waste" She sighed

I kissed her shoulder "What do you mean baby?"

She turned around facing me and put her hand on my cheek "I mean like Phil worked hard on this shower. And i feel like somebody is gonna do something to ruin it and i don't want that to happen i've already been through a rough pregnancy. I never thought i'd make it this for" She softy mumbled looked down.

I lifted her chin and kissed her soft lips "Today is your day baby. It's about you and Karmah. Don't let nobody steal today from you. Yoy deserve it baby"

She nodded and was about to kiss me again until we heard Phil downstairs "Yo Brunz!!"

Zayah quickly well tried to move quickly out the bed but the way her stomach set up my bae is looking like a broke penguin. She slid off the bed and moved quickly to get her clothes on. I hopped out the bed and got my clothes on and told her to go to the bathroom as if she was pieeing.

She did and i fixed myself before walking out my room. "Ayo Phil!" I hollered walking downstairs to see him picking up Zayah's lavender flavored prego pops.

Phil looked up at me "You and Zayah been fucking up the junk food huh?" He chuckled

Nah we just been fucking. I smirked "All that is Zayah's snacks. My nigga ate like four big ass brownies in one bite!"

Phil laughed "Haha her sexy ass stay with the snacks. Yesterday i took her out to eat and baby girl had two steaks, mac n cheese and a big ass bowl of ice cream! I'll be glad when my Karmah makes her grand entrance!"