Part 14

*Phil's P.O.V*

I watched as Zayah peacefully slept with that diamond ring on her finger. I can't believe she actually said yes. She's actually gonna become Mrs. Philip Lawrence in the few months of course after Karmah comes and after my divorce with Urbana. I know i've done some fucked up shit to Zayah but i love her to death and ima do everything in my power to make her feel loved.

I stroked my fingers through her hair and kissed her forhead then slowly got out the bed making sure i didn't wake her up. I grabbed my phone and quickly snapped a picture of her flawlessly sleeping then i posted it to instagram and Twitter with the caption 'The Future Mrs. Lawrence and daddy's little girl #SheSaidYes #LookAtThatRock'

After that i walked out the room to see the sun slightly shining through the Windows. Damn it's the morning already? I don't even remember falling to sleep. After i proposed to Zayah i went for another round giving her this python until she was crying amd shaking and eventually fell asleep. I plopped myself on the couch and flicked on the television changing the channel to pokemon like i would normally do if me and my son were chilling on a Saturday morning. Soon i heard Zayah and walk out the bedroom and go into kitchen. "Good Morning Baby" I yelled out.

"Morning" She quietly said.

I looked her away to see her leaning on the counter twirling her ring around. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter sensing something was wrong. "What's wrong baby"

She looked up at me like i was a Martian out of space "I said yes. I'm gonna marry you"

I smiled and grabbed her hand "Yea you are. Do you not want to marry me?"

She shrugged "I-i don't know Phil"

My smile dropped and i got irritated, sad, and angry all at once "What the fuck do you mean you don't know!" I snapped causing her to jump and start crying.

"Wipe them fucking tears Zayah! You act like i'm about to knock your teeth down your throat!" I snapped. For some reason seeing her burst out crying just pissed me off even more. I'm trying to do shit differently and i can't do that with her acting scared like i'm going to hit her.

She sniffled and pulled her hand away "I wouldn't put that past you" She mumbled.

I slammed my fist on the counter to keep myself from reaching across this counter and choking the life out of her "Now you listen here! I'm fucking sorry i hurt you more times then a few. I haven't been in my right mind lately. But i do love you to death literally and i will stop at nothing for you to be my wife. So you can be not sure of what you want but i'm telling you that one you're gonna stop throwing my mistakes up in fucking face, Quit that damn crying shit and Marry me. I'm not asking i'm telling you"

Zayah nodded and wiped her face "I'm sorry" She said walked around to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "I really do love you Zayah"

She sighed and held on to me tighter "I love you too Phil"

I smiled a little then remembered i never gave her her surprise last night. No this python pipe was not the surprise. I gently unwrapped her arms from around me "I just remembered i didn't give you your surprise last night"

She looked at me confused "What yoy mean? What is it?"

I smiled biting my lip and grabbed her upstairs to the room we decided was gonna be Karmah's Nursery. The doot had a huge purple sparkly K on it. I opened the door "Surprise! I finished Karmah's room"

Zayah's faced dropped as she stepped inside the purple princess themed Nursery made by yours truly "Oh my god Phil you did all this!?!?"

I smiled "Yea baby well with the exception of what you bought. I painted it. I build the crib and build the canopy over the crib and her name is over her bed in purple glitter. This is what i've been up here doing for the past couple weeks"