Part 33

*Phil's P

*Phil's P.O.V*

I stood by the door waiting for Zayah to come home. She was out all day with her son, She told me he needed to more stuff for basketball but i know it doesn't take that long to go shopping and she turned off her locations services so i couldn't track her. Something is telling me she's being sneaky but at the current moment dealing with Zayah being shady is the last thing on my mind. At the current moment My 13 year old daughter decided  she want to be in her room kissing on a boy while her little friend stood outside like a watch dog. And when the little girl heard me coming down the stairs she ran and knocked on the door, But the time i reached her room it was too late i caught them.

Every fiber in my body wanted to snatch that little girl by her new growth. But i chose against it and decided to see how Zayah would handle it before i take my belt to this little fast ass girl. I have all three sitting in the entertainment room for Zayah to get back.

Soon the door open with Zayah and her son coming in laughing. Zayah looked at me with a smirk on her face as if she had dirty little secret "Hey baby"

"Hey" I replied in a monotone

She raised her eyebrow "What's wrong with you"

"Your daughter" I spit out, I am c
Very pisses off right now

Before Zayah could ask anything else Brandon looked into the the entertainment room then burst out laughing "Mari had Kyler in her room again. I can see it in her face crying and only her feelings are hurt because I'm sure you yelled at her"

Zayah rolled here eye "seriously Karmah Za'Mari Lawrence comr here!"

Again? This shit has happened before? Of course it has Zayah is never home to see what's going on with her kids. For example her flying to New york without warning to slut around with The Weeknd.

Karmah walked out of the entertainment room wiping  "Yes mom"

"What have I told you about having Kyler in your room" Zayah sighed

"Not to have in there. Especially with the door close and i have to stop making  Kaylisha be my look out" Karmah rolled her eyes

"I don't mind you having Kyler as a boyfriend you know i don't but you can't keep doing shit like this, Karmah I swear. You got two weeks leave your Phone on the the kitchen counter and tell Kyler to call his mom to come get him"

I looked at Zayah like she was rabbit ass crazy, She just going to ground her and that's it! "Seriously a slap on the wrist and that's it?!" I damn near yelled

"Phil-"

"Pretty Much the princess is hardly ever in trouble and she'll be off of punishment in like a fews days" Brandon quickly added then walked back to his room.

Karmah groaned "Can i go now?"

"Yes go Karmah please" Zayah sighed then walking upstairs.

I followed behind her and closed the door "You really letting her shit slide?"