Part 6

*A Month Later/Zayah's P.O.V*

After a long day at work then class i just want to go home and soak in a hot water and relax. I actually hope Phil took his kids out to the park or something because i just don't feel good and i'm not in the mood. I walked into the house and instantly tripped over Barbie. I groaned and kicked it to the side then walked back to my room ignoring Phil as he said hi. I fell on to my bed closimg my eyes until i heard my room door close and Phil's voice "So you just gonna ignore me while i'm talking to you"

Ugh he fucking starts over the littlest shit. 3 more more months then his wife can deal with his controlling abusive ass! I groanes and sat up "I'm sorry i didn't here you when i came in"

"You didn't hear me i said hey four fucking times!" He snapped

"Well i'm sorry shit' i'm tired okay!"

He raised his eyebrow stepping closer to me "I know down well you're not raising your voice at me "

I quickly shook my head and tried to move off the bed but Phil grabbed my hair "You and this little smart mouth of yours is gonna get you hurt"

I-I uh i'm sorry please don't hurt me" I panicked

"Please don't hurt me? You sound fucking pathetic begging" He said as he pushed me to the floor.

Tears fell down my face, Why is this happening to me what did i do to deserve this. Phil stood over me "Get your ass up and get dinner. Them kids hungry and shit!"

"If they so hungry why haven't you did the smart thing and order some damn food" I snapped without thinking

And next thing i know Phil is punching me and screaming "You worthless piece of shit, You ain't shit"

I kicked and screamed for him to stop. Finally about 2 minutes later a knock on the doot stopped him "Daddy can we watch a movie?"

Phil let go "You're lucky that little girl just saved your life. Now do what i said and feed these kids!"

I nodded "O-okay i'll be out in a minute"

He didn't respond he just walked out my room. I stayed on the floor for about five minutes crying until i felt this horrible rumble in my stomach. I quicky gor up and ran to the bathroom and puked inthe toilet until i couldn't puke anymore. I sat in front of the toilet catching my breath. I heard a pait of feet walking towards me and prepared for it to be Phil but was completely mistaken when his son Zadeh sat net to me and put his little hand on my chin "Are you Zayah?"

I nodded wiping the tears that had fallen "Yea i'm fine i'm just not feeling good"

"Are you sure? you're crying and daddy says pretty ladies should never be crying. And you are one pretty lady that shouldn't be crying"

I giggled "Thank you Zadeh"

"You're welcome" He kissed me on my cheek and grabbed my hand to pull me up.

I stood up so he could think he was strong. "I'll be out in a second okay. Go ask your sister What she wants for dinner"

"Okay!" He yelled before skipping out of my bathroom and bedroom.

Such a sweet kid. I just he doesn't inherit the dark side Phil has. I went to the mirror to see the bruises that were starting to form on my face. They aren't too bad i just may have to apply make up if i go out tomorrow. I splashed some water on my face and took a deep breath before walking out of my room.

Zaima ran into the kitchen yelling "I want cheeseburgers and fries pwease with a cherry on top!"

I smiled "Okay we can do cheeseburgers and fries tonight!"