Part 30

*Zayah's P

*Zayah's P.O.V*

After landing in NYC Me, Kiesha, Shanon, and my assistant Olivia are sitting in my condo drinking and chatting. although i should be in bed getting ready for tomorrow i can't turn down time with my girls.

Shannon laughed "So okay Zay i need you explain this so Your baby daddy is Bruno Mars and his best friend. But you said Karmah's dad died. But he's not dead and you kids are a year apart"

I rolled my eyes not really wanted to explain the situation but i'm going to. I sighed and Kiesha interrupted "She was fucking with them both of them at the same damn time got married to one dumb ass he beat on her and was supposed to marry the other dumb ass but he believed he had gotten my sister pregnant. So Zayah left them both dragging me along with her"

"Seriously Kiesha" I raised my eyebrow at her

"Hold on Bruno use to beat you" Shannon asked in shock

"No Phil, Karmah's dad. Look i don't even want to talk about it. I put that all behind me" I said trying to get off the subject

"Sure you did. Just know i will stab that nigga and if Zayah falls back into that trap i will beat her ass too!" Kiesha exclaimed pouring herself another glass of rum.

"Well you know what they say to get over one husband you got to get under a new man and i know just the person to call for Zayah" Shannon laughed taking my phone off the table.

"Wait who are you talking about" Olivia chimed in

I rolled my eyes because i feel like i know what she about to say.

"The same one who's been sniffing around for Zayah like a dog for three years but won't give him any chances Mr. If i O.D i want you to O.D right beside me!" Shannon sung out.

I snatched my phone from her "No we are not going to bother him. And i told you we went on a few dates and agreed that it wouldn't work out"

We all laughed, I wish they would stop trying to hook me up with somebody, I am okay with being Single and not having anybody. And i work too much to even thing about getting into a relationship. And if i wanted to have anymore children which i don't i would do artificial insemination. I don't really need a man for the rest of my life and i'm absolutely fine with that.

After a while of hearing them dig at me for not having a man i got tired and ended up going to bed on them bitches. All through the night i for some reason couldn't get Phil out of my mind mainly because i know he is probably pissed that i just up and left. But all the memories that i had with Phil. Not all of them were bad memories we shared some pretty good memories even when i hated his guts. But cannot Bring myself to get back into the situation bad enough he's back in my life after years of avoiding him.

The next day I'm here in a book store doing my book signing, I've been here for about 2 hours now and i love seeing all the different girls and women who have read my book and some have shared their stores with me. It's really an amazing thing to experience. Really never know how much sharing your story could impact so many lives.