Part 13

*Bruno's P.O.V*

I walked into my hotel room with this uneasy feeling that Phil was doing something to doing something bad to Zayah. Shit i shouldn't have left her there with him nut then he would've known something was up. I won't ever be able to forgive myself if something were to happen to her or lil Lawrence now that i know he beats on her. I sighed grabbing my phone to call Zayah because i have to know that she is okay. It rang about 5 times until she answered "Hello?" She said in a meek tone

"Hey are you ok. He didn't hurt you did he baby?" I asked

She stayed quiet for a second "No he didn't do anything. He believed me when i told him i got out the hospital this morning" She said in a whisper. For some reason i had the feeling that she was lying to me.

I bit my lip "Are you sure baby? I can come back if you need me"

"I'm sure.... Hold on okay"

"Who are you on the phone with?" I heard Phil's voice

"Umm Kiesha. We're planning a girls night" She lied softly as if she was scared

"Oh okay. I don't want you there if Morgan is there okay" He said sound like he was coming closer to the phone

"Me neither" I whispered

"Okay"

"I'm so serious Zayah ima fuck some shit up if you around her especially after that world star video" Phil snapped

Zayah sighed "Okay Phil i won't go if she's there sheesh......I-i'm sorry i didn't-" She panically said before the line went dead.

Shit! I shoved my phone into my pocket and darted for the door. I'm not let this fool put his hands on her not today or not ever again in his life! I opened the door and was immediately bombarded by my whole band except Phil. I looked at these mofo's like they had lost their minds "Why are ya'll here?"

"Did you for get we all supposed to chill today and to talk about your third album" Eric replied pushing me out the way

I rolled my eyes "I actually did but you niggas can come in but i have something i have to take take care of first so make yal self at home"

Right when i said that my phone pinged indicating i had a text message. I pulled out my phone to see a text from Zayah 'Sorry i accidentally stepped on my dog amd if you don't get she growls at you and then my phone cut off on me'

'Okay i was about to come back over there and beat his ass and run off to Vegas with you' I texted back certain that she was lying but ima leave it alone.

She sent back Lol and that was the end of us texting.

I sat around with my band drinking some bottles that Dwayne brought. Hours later and drunk as fuck talking about some random shit Kam started laughing looking at his phone "Bruh i don't think Phil just cheating now i think he love his side hoe!"

I snapped my head up at him "What makes you think that"

"For like the last two hours he's been posting nothing but pictures of Zayah on his Instagram saying 'My last bitch was horrible my new bitch is amazing i got everything a nigga need right here'

I pulled my phone out and went to Phil's Ig and of course there are about 40 new pictures of Zayah. And every caption literally has something to do with him dogging his wife telling the world she wasn't shit to begin with. Except one picture which was of him with his hand on Zayah's protruding belly and it was captioned 'I'm glad to be welcoming another princess into my world in just a few short months. Daddy can't wait to meet you Miss Lawrence (Her name is a surprise hooligans)'