Part 35

*Phil's P

*Phil's P.O.V/ A Month Later*

"I can't wait to see you when you come home tomorrow baby" I said to Zayah on our face time call.

She's currently in Canada for a book signing and a seminar. I wish I could've went woth her but i have hella kids i have to be here for so i just couldn't up and leave and go with my wife. But it's all good i get to see her beautiful ass tomorrow. It's been a long 5 days without her.

Zayah smiled but she was looking beyond her phone as if she was smiling at some one else "Yea me too baby" She sounded distracted.

I raised my eyebrow trying not to jump to any conclusions. We've been keeping our promises to each. I haven't flipped out on her over anything and I haven't caught her in any bullshit with The Weeknd or Bruno. I can actually say that we are happy again now i just have to convince her to live in L.A permanently.

"Zayh did here what i said?" I asked trying to her attention.

"Yes i did baby, I gotta go I love you" She giggled then quickly hung up the phone just when I thought I heard a male's voice.

I bit my lip trying to stifle my anger as my brain automatically jumped to conclusions. If she is fucking around on me i swear to God i am probably actually going to kill her this time.

I tried my best to push the thoughts out of my head but i know Zayah when she's being sneaky and trying to hide something.

"Dad!" Karmah called out breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yes babygirl" I looked up to see her coming from upstairs.

"Can you take me shopping?" She asked with a big smile.

I playfully rolled my eyes "Shopping! Girl i just took you shopping what do you want now?"

"A new Tiffany tennis bracelet"

The fuck does she need a new one for? I just bought her one last month to make up for the whole not mentioning she's my daughter. "I just bought you one"

"And now i need a new one dad" She replied in a smart ass tone that almost made me raise up. This is definitely the child that tests me the most. Because every day i refrain from beating her ass. I blame her mother for spoiling and throwing money at her to shut her up.

"Girl the only thing you need is a clue and a life" Brandon said following her downstairs "But if you're taking her shopping, would it be okay if I tag along so I can buy me a new game then drop me off to my dad's. He said I can come over today"

I sighed "Sure go get your things, Karmah go tell your little brother and sister to get their shoes on"

Karmah did a little shimmy "Yay"

"That's your kid" Brandon snickered then went upstairs.

God I hate just how much he resembles Bruno. From his looks, the was he talks, and mannerisms. He's literally a constant reminder that my wife fucked my best friend and got pregnant then had his baby.