Part 25

*Phil's P

*Phil's P.O.V*

I bit my lip trying to keep my cool because she has Karmah in her arms. But if she did i'd be beating her ass! "So you are pregnant?"

She nodded "Yes, But I didn't mean for it to happen"

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN!" I yelled  causing thr baby to jump.

"No I didn't" She cried harder

"What the the fuck did you think was gonna happen. You running around here fucking Bruno in different countries!" I shouted at her. She's really going to sit here and act stupid like she didn't know she could get pregnant fucking around with Bruno. I took a deep breath "I'm really seconds from beating your ass!"

Zayah jumped a bit "Y-You Don't have to do that Phil'

"I don't? then you tell me what I should do Zayah? You want me to do accept Bruno's child as my own and forget all this shit happened" I said in a snarky tone.

She sniffled standing up to put Karmah in her swing "That's Not what I'm saying Phil"

Just before I was about to say something util Urbana and the kids came down. When the kids saw Zayah the they immediately ran to her engulfing her in a hug after she had sat the baby down in the swing. They told her just how much the miss her and how they were happy that she came home.

Zayah seemed happy to see the kids as she smiled and hugged them back and assured them that she missed them and loved them.

I cleared my throat "Come on you two, I'm sure your mom has a fun day planned for you. And me and Zayah need to finish talking"

"Why don't Zayah come with us" Urbana spoke up

I looked back at her "How about you shut up and get out of my house!"

"It's okay I'll see them later" Zayah said quietly

Urbana chose not argue and just took the kids and left.

Now just me and Zayah in the house while the baby sleep. I looked at Zayah with almost nothing to say because I am so pissed with her right now. Not only does this bitch cheats on me and leaves me for Bruno she shows up at my doorstep and has the audacity to be pregnant with Bruno's baby. And she expects me not to beat her ass. I'm having a real hard time with that.

Zayah bit her lip "Phil before you get too upset can we please just talk about this"

"You want to talk about this. Talk about you screwing me over"

"I didn't screw you over Phil! I just -"

"You just what Zayah?"

She sighed with tears falling down her face "I just needed a break from all this Phil. It's starting to be too much and I can't handle it anymore" She broke down into full blown tears "Do you really hate me this much Phil!" She yelled catching me off guard.