Part 1

*Zayah's P

*Zayah's P.O.V*

I sighed as i waited for 11:30 pm to hit so i could clock out so i can take my high yellow ass home and study until i pass out. Ugh it seems like time is forever stuck on 11:29. I wait and i wait and finally 11:30! I quickly clocked out and went to my locker and got my stuff out. I closed my locker and turned around to face my boss Clinton. I groaned as he smiled "Zayah may i have a word with you?"

"If it's to come to work on my only day off then no. I have classes early in the morning and after that i really plan on sleeping the rest of the day" I quicklt said.

Clinton sighed "Ugh i really need someone to fill in for Farrah, She just had her baby and i thought you'd might want to take it since it's more hours and more tips meaning more money in your pocket"

Yes that does sound like a good opportunity due to the fact i have a tuition and rent to pay, But the amount of hours of sleep i am running off today is ridiculous! I am literally running off of 1hour, 26minutes, and 15seconds of sleep. Yes i have kept count of how long i got to sleep. "As temping as that offer sounds and god knows i need the extra money but i have to decline if only you knew how much sleep i have had"

Clinton sighed. "Okay Zayah i understand but if you change your mind let me know"

I nodded "Sure will"

I walked out of the restaurant i work in called The lounge and walked to the nearest bus stop. No i don't have a car because i have bills and college bools to pay and the little spending money i do have goes to household supplies like toilet paper and toothpaste. I just don't have the time to save up for a car. The bus finally came and took that 30 minute long ride home.

I got into my littke two bedroom apartment and was greeted by my pet Chihuahua Snowbell. She's a white furry little dog who loves to ride on the vacuum and hates to be dirty but loves you play in the rain. My mom and dad bought her for me three months ago because they didn't want me in L.A alone. Of course snowbell is the perfect company on a lonely night thats why i love her. She wagged her tail and spun around in circles indicating she was happy to see me. I giggled "Looks like someone missed their mommy!"

She barked and i walked back to my room stripping out my clothes. I fell on my bed and Snowbell jumped on the bed licking my face. I gently pushed her awat "Come on bell mommy's tired"

She barked and try to snuzzle with me. I groaned having dog hair in my mouth "Ugh Snowbell lay down or get off my damn bed!"

She whispered and laid down. See now i feel bad for snapping at my little baby it's not her fault that i work a lot just keep my head above water. She probably feels neglected by me because i leave her alone for most of the day. I began petting Snowbell until i eventually fell asleep.

Hours later i woke up to Snowbell barking and somebody banginf on my door. I groaned and got out of the bed. I went to my front door and opened it to see one of the few people i have made friends with since i've been in L.A Morgan. She's holding books and papers in her hands and breathed heavy "Finally damn i been knocking for the last 20 minutes"