Part 11

*4 Days Later/Urbana's P.O.V*

For the past few days since i've been back home i've been watching Phil. Trying to catch him cheating but i must say he knows exactly what he is doing. He doesn't come home with lipstick on his collar or no hickies on his neck. The closest thing i have been to catching him in the act is logging on to Att and reading his message on my laptop. Which it gently confirmed that she is pregnant with his baby because she sent him a picture of her sonogram saying 'Daddy i'm a girl'

And his reply was 'Oh lawd another Lawrence girl? My hands are gonna be full!!'

And then she had went on to ask him was he visiting her job and he said yes. So i believe that's where Phil and my two children are. I would try to bust Phil and confront him first but i want to talk to little miss home wrecker first and everybody better hope my fist don't start flying at her face..

I closed down my laptop and put it away. I grabbed my phone and decided to call Morgan. After a few rings she picked up "Hey honey"

"Hey what are you up to?"

"Nothing waiting for Bruno to bring his sorry ass home" She said sounding irritated.

"Uh oh what did he do?"

She groaned "So i'm scrolling through instagram because i haven't been on there in a while and i see like 30 pictures of him and that Zayah bitch all at Disneyland on his birthday"

I shook my head, Damn thst little hoe just thotting around the streets of L.A i bet she fucks her boss for raises. "Wow she's just going around fucking the whole crew. I don't think you should confront Bruno first"

"What why?" She asked confused.

I smirked "Because we're gonna pay miss Zayah a visit at her job and expose her for the home wrecking piece of shit she is" That's gonna show her she messed with the wrong women's man.

Morgn laughed "Haha that's gonna be Karma for that ass! Well she gets off at 11 tonight so do you want to go today or tomorrow?"

I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 12:30 pm. Ima give Phil time to bring his dumb ass back in to the house then ima leave. "Oh we're going today but around 5 just to give Phil time to get home and settled in"

"Okay girl call me when you are ready to go"

"Will do bye" I said hanging up before could say anything else. Oh yea i got this bitch she's gonna be sorry she ever looked Phil's way. I'm going in thag bitch making her feel so little of herself that she's gonna wish she was never born. Call me mean if you want but you just don't mess with another bitch's husband then go after her friend's man.

Literally 15 minutes before five Phil and my two kids walked in the house. Phil smiled and kissed me on the cheek "Hey baby what you been doing all day?"

I shook my head "Nothing much cleaning. What's that on your shirt?" I asked noticing a red blood like stain on his shirt.

He looked down and chuckled "Oh just a little blood you know i get hot sometimes and i catch a nose bleeds and my shirt is the closest think i had to a tissue"

I raised my eyebrow at the fact that it might be true because Phil is known for random nose bleed. "Well i'm glad you are okay. I'm about to head out i have a errand to run i for got to have you to get the chicken for tonight's dinner unless you want me too pick up something instead"

He shook his head and startes going upstairs "Nah baby i'm not even hungry right now you can just get the kids something"

Yea i just bet you ain't hungry your little whore must have fed you real well. He disappeared up the stairs and the kids did the same. I called Morgan and told her i was on my way to get her and now i'm on my way to make a bitch life miserable....