Part 10

*Zayah's P.O.V*

Next morning i woke up to sore as hell and to Phil standing above me. He arched a eyebrow and snapped "Wake your ass up! I made breakfast"

I groaned looking up at him "I'm up Phil i will be out in a minute"

"I'm giving 5 minutes to be at that table" He said while walking out the room.

I sat up and sharp pains went all through my body from that beating last night. Although i probably deserved it i mean there was no sense of me lying when he was gonna find out eventually and my punishment probably would have been more worse and i probably would loose my baby. I got out the bed and my phone started ringing. I grabbed and saw that it was Keisha so i quickly answered it "Hey"

"Hey Zayah are you going to Meet me at the Lounge or should i have my boyfriend drop me off your place and we ride over together"

I yawned "Umm you can come over because it's gonna be a while before i finish getting ready i have to eat amd then soak my body in some hot water then get dressed"

"Okay i'll be over there inabout 30 minutes"

"Zayah!" Phil called

I rolled my eyes "Okay i'll see you when you get here" I hung up and tossed my phone on the bed and walked out of my room.

I went into the kithen/diningroom where everyone was sitting at the table with their untouched food. Phil glanced at me and pointed at a plate full off waffles and bacon "That's your plate honey"

I slightly smiled and sat next to him "Thank you"

We all started eating in silence until Raven looked up at me "So i hear i'm hanging out with you today got anything plannes for us"

I shrugged "Well first i have to go to my job and plead my boss for my job back then i guess we can go do whatever you want to do since i'm not going to class today"

"Oh you're in college?  What's your major?"

I smiled "I'm studying business at UCLA"

She smiled "That is so cool! I bet the homework isn't easy"

"No it isnt by u try my-"

I was cut off by Phil clearing his throat causing me to quickly shut up and finish my food. Soon i was done ans getting up from.the table while Phil and Raven were on their. Phone and the two little ones were playing with their food. I went into my room and heard my phone ding. I grabbed my phone off my bed to see i had a whole bunch off instagram notifications. I opened to see all the pictures me and Bruno took at Disneyland captioned on each one 'Ya'l asked what i did for my birthday. I went to Disneyland with my friend @PrincessZayah and we had a awesome time!'

I giggled at some of the comments telling him thst we better not be dating. After reading through the comments a more i threw my phone back on the bed and went and did all i had to do in the bathroom inclunding take a hot bath to sooth my body from last night and throw up my food oh the joy of being pregnant. After that i walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my body to find Phil sitting on the bed. He looked up at me and smirked "So Disneyland huh"

Oh shit i knew once Bruno posted them pictures Phil was gonna go threw the roof. I sighed trying to think of something that's not gonna get me hit "I swear nothing happened" except he kissed me and i liked it but i'm not gonna tell your crazy ass that.

"I know nothing didn't happened Bruno just saved your ass when he called after posting the pictures. So did you have fun?"

I shrugged "Y-yea i guess"