Part 29

*Zayah's P

*Zayah's P.O.V*

After meeting up with Bruno earlier we went our separate ways. I had an another meeting i need to go to. We agreed that he would come by the house later on to officially meet and get to know Brandon. Which i hope Brandon is willing to want to get to know Bruno.

I finished up with my meeting and preparing for my seminar that's coming up soon. Walking to my car my phone started ringing, I pulled it out to see that it was Karmah calling. I answered "Yes Mari?"

"Mom can you pick me up from cheerleading practice?" She asked

"I thought Kiesha was bringing you home"

"She is but I'm suppose to be spending time with my dad after practice and she's not bringing me straight home"

I sighed and rolled my eyes at the mention of her dad "Here i come Karmah"

I hung up the phone and headed to pick up Karmah.

After picking up Karmah i made my way home. Of course when i walked into my house Phil was still there. He hasn't left my house since yesterday and i wish he would just go.

Karmah ran up to Phil smiling " Hi daddy!"

Phil looked at her and instantly mad a face "What the hell do you have on?" he asked referring to her practice out outfit of a sports bra and short shorts.

"Umm it's my practice wear"

"Go change it now!" Phil snapped in a stern voice.

Karmah looked confused but chose not to say anything and went back to her room.

"So you let our daughter walk around in shit like that?" Phil asked raising his eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes "Phil She had her school uniform on this morning and she's only wearing the clothes she has to wear to practice there is nothing wrong with it"

"There's nothing wrong with it? Zayah she is fucking 13 years old! That shit she's wearing is not appropriate for her age and you know it!. Had her in L.A looking very trampish"

"She was cheerleading Phil! That's what they wear!"

"Maybe she doesn't need to do cheerleading if she has to dress like that"

I laughed because he really doesn't know his daughter. Cheerleading is her life she has dreams of becoming a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and if he tells her she can't cheer the love she has for him will fade real fast "Then you tell her that she can't do something she really loves to do"

"She loves to do it? Or do you just love not having your kids around the house?" He stated

Who in the world gave him the idea that i don't like having my kids around the house. Everyone who knows me knows i love my kids more than life itself  "What the hell do you mean by that!" I raised my voice a bit.