Part 17

*2 Days Later/Zayah's P.O.V*

I pushed little Karmah's arm through her shirt whole and giggled as she stretched out. I picked her and pulled her little skirt. I kissed her little bottom lip then placed her into her carseat. I smiled at the sight of her. It seems so surreal that i'm actually about to take my beautiful baby girl home. As i strapped her in the car seat there was a small knock at the door. I looked up to see my mom and dad walking in. I rolled my eyes "What do ya'll want?"

My mom bit her lip "Zayah we want to apologize for being harsh and we wanted to see the baby before you left the hospital considering you didn't allow us in while she was coming into the world"

I shook my head I did that for a reason. Look don't ya'll have some kids that ya'll aren't disappointed in?"

"Zayah don't do that. You knew having sex with a married man then having a baby wasn't going to please us then you dropped out of school but want you look down at your siblings like you're smarter then them. Of course you are the first to graduate high school but you were also the first to be stupid enough to get pregnant knowing how you grew up" my mother snapped with some hurt in her voice.

I took a deep breath. She acts like i wanted to be involved with Phil's crazy ass in the first place. She acts like i had a choice when i dropped of school. But of course she doesn't know i can't escape Phil and he forced me to drop out not even Bruno knows about the book burning incident. You know what you're right getting pregnant by a married man wasn't smartest thing i have done in my life but we gotta deal with it. I mean like you act like i wanted to leave school! I had no fucking choice! And for you information my daughter will never live the way i did growing up because you know why her daddy is rich and will go to the ends of the earth to make sure Karmah and his other three children are taken care of"

My mom blinked not knowing what to say. My dad sighed "Zayah what your mother is trying to say is what if this guy leaves you then what are you going to do. We just expect a little more out of you that all. And i know i said somethings that I shouldn't have said and i'm sorry"

I Scoffed shaking my head about to say something until Phil walked in the room "Hey baby are you read to go home- aww shit" Phil stopped in his tracks staring at my parents.

My mom looked at Phil pretty much turning her nose up at him "Hello Phil"

"Sup" Phil replied in a flat tone.

Silence fell over the room for a good two minutes. You can tell my parents hate Phil and Phil hates them. Soon i broke the silence "Phil they come to see Karmah"

"Well they can come to the house and see her babe we gotta go. I have to stop and pick up Zadeh and Zaima i ain't gotta worry about Rae because she's hanging out with friends" He said giving a death glare.

I looked away from him "Umm mom and dad i'm about to leave to go home if you still want to see Karmah ya'll can come to the house and see her in about a hour"

"Fine we will be at your home in a hour then we can talk about you moving back home" My mom said then her and my dad walked out.

I scoffed, They really have it set in their heads that i'm moving back to Orlando with them. Only i. Their wildest dreams will i move back with them. Phil walked over to me and kissed the top off my head "It will be over my dead body if you move back with them"

"Same here" I replied.

Soon a nurse came in with a will chair "Are you ready to go home Ms. Allen?"

I nodded "Yes! I've been ready! I hate hospitals"

She laughed "I understand. Well it's hospital policy that you ride down to your car in a wheelchair after having a baby and i will push you down. Now sir with you be taking her home?" she asked looking at Phil.