Part 4

*Zayah's P

*Zayah's P.O.V*

The ride home was scary. Phil kept his eyes on the road and I sat in the passenger seat holding my face crying. Every once in a while he would look over at me and say 'If you don't shut up i''ll pull over and give you something to cry for' and that would make me shut ip for about two minutes. We. Pulled up to my apartment and Phil looked at me "Get your ass upstairs. I'll be up there in a minute i got a phone call to make"

I noddes and quickly got out the car and went up to apartment. I slammed the door behind me and made sure i locked it. Then slid down to the floor pulling my knees to my face and cried. I can't even process in my head that Phil actually hit me. Yea i probably deserved it by not staying in like he said. But that doesn't give him the right to hit me. I wiped my eyes and heard the door knob jiggling indicating that Phil was trying to open the door. He groaned "I know this bitch didn't try to lock me out!"

Yes i did cause i don't want your ass in here! I got up and heard keys jingle and the lock slowly turned. That's when i remembered i gave him a damn Key. He came through the door slamming it and scaring Snowbell. I jumped a little as tears fell from my eyes. Phil walked up to me "You must think i'm playing some kind of game with you!"

I quickly shook my head "N-no no"

He got in face "You must! I told your ass to stay fuck in the house but instead of being obedient you go out like the whore you are half naked twerking all up on Justin Fakerlake!"

I sniffed, Wait a minute he just called me a whore! I stepped back "You're not the boss of me Phil! I can go out whenever and whoever i want!"

He raised his eyebrow "I know you don't think you're screaming at me"

"I am talking to you. You can get the hell out of my house if you got a problem with that!" I snapped suddenly pisses off that he really think he about to be in my house running shit.

He bit his lip and out of nowhere back handed the hell out of mr in my mouth. I screamed as i his the floor and look up at him. There was nothing but hate and pure anger in his eyes as he stood over me "You must be dumb as hell talking to me like that. Bitch don't you know i'll beat the living hell out of you!"

I flinched and cried more,Scared that he could actually hurt me. I don't understand where this new attitude is coming from? He's never acted this way to me before. I'm-i'm sorry Phil"

He scoffed and mimicked me "I'm i'm sorry Phil. Nah you're not sorry. Get your worthless ass up and get in that room and shut all that crying up before i really give you something to cry about!"

I scurried to my feet and went my room slamming the door behind me.

"I want you to slam another door bitch!" Phil Yelled.

I fell onto my bed and cried into my pillow until i couldn't cry anymore. Eventually i drifted off to sleep....

Hours later i felt this amazing warm sensation between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Phil's face burried between my legs while he tongue fucks me mercilessly. I moaned trying to push his head away before i come "Mmmm Phil what are you doing"