Part 22

*Zayah's P

*Zayah's P.O.V*

After spending sometime outside in nothing but my towel crying I realized Phil wasn't going to let me back in. So I figured it would be best that i leave. I don't know where I'm going I don't have my phone to call anybody and it's thundering so it's about rain. I don't know how i could really be that stupid to call out Bruno's name in my sleep while Phil was giving me head. More tears fell down my face as i walked literally butt ass naked in this towel. Soon it did in fact start pouring down raining which made me feel alot more worst. The more i walked things started to look more familiar and i came to the realization that I'm in the part of town Bruno lives in.

About another 30 minutes later I finally reached Bruno's house. Thankfully his black Cadilac was sitting in his driveway and a couple lights were on indicating that he was home. I walked up to the door freezing wet and was about to knock but I suddenly stopped myself. If Phil goes looking for me this is the first place he's going to come. And I don't want him to hurt Bruno. I fought back and forth with my mind before another clash of thunder and lightning his and this time the lightning struck a tree across the street causing me to jump.

I quickly knocked on the door and ranged rhe doorbell repeatedly. First few minutes nobody answer. Then after i while i hear him yell "Hold the fuck on dammit!"

The door swung open "What the hell do you- Zayah?" Bruno's expression softened as soon as he laid his eyes on me. "What in the world are you doing out here in this storm its 1 o'clock in the morning"

I sniffled "H-H-He threw me out. I've been walking around like this for hours. And didn't know where to go" I burst out into more tears.

Bruno immediately pulled me into a hug not caring if his clothes got wet. He stroked my wet hair "Shh baby don't cry. It's okay i got you. You're safe now" He kissed me on my forehead let me go "Come on let's get you out of this rain. And are you naked under this towel?"

I nodded as he let me in closing the door behind us. I hugged myself as shivers went through my body. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you"

"No baby you're not bothering me. Why did he throw you out?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

I looked down at the ground. "Because I'm stupid and he hates me"

He gently touched my chin making me look up at him. "Don't say that. You are not stupid. And as much as it's hard to believe Phil doesn't hate you Zayah"

"Then what do you call this!!" I cried pointing ar the bruises on my face. "Because he definitely doesn't love me. The way i thought he did"

Bruno ran his knuckles over the fresh bruise on my cheek. I jumped and winced in pain. Pain took over Bruno's eyes "Did he just do this? Please tell me what happened?"

I bit my lip. I don't even know if I should tell him that i moaned his name. I don't even know if i should be here. Phil could show up and it won't be pretty. I shivered "I had drifted off to sleep. And Phil started to kiss on me and went south and I moaned out your name"