Part 32

*Zayah's P

*Zayah's P.O.V*

After spending the day with Abel it was finally time to face reality amd go home. Abel dropped me off at the airport and told me to call him when i got home. I let him know that my NYC car guy will come get my car and take it back to my place.

Now it's time to face Phil. I already know he's upset about me skipping out on him this morning and my phone has been off all day so he couldn't track my location, Matter of fact i turned my phone back on as soon as I reached the airport in which Olivia called me to let me know that someone anonymous canceled my flight and booked me on a private plate. Of course I already know it was Phil's doing, So this flight is about to be really interesting.

I took a deep breath and boarded the plane. At first Phil was nowhere to be found. I took a sigh of relief and sat my stuff down on a little table.

I catch an attendant that's walking past me "Excuse me have seen Philip Lawrence?"

The lady stopped and smiled "Umm I think i saw him go into the bathroom ma'am"

I nodded and wet and sat down in the private seating of the plane. I put the hood of the hoodie of Abel's I'm still wearing, I almost don't want to ever take it off. I laid my head back on the seats closing my eyes with thoughts of my day with Abel which caused me to bite down on my lip. It's been so long since i had been touched in the way he touched me and so long since I've actually enjoyed male company.

The last time me and Abel ran into each other ans had a date with him i was so stuck in my ways that i just couldn't enjoy his company and I pretty much ended all ties after that date and it was really an amazing date. I regret it now that we didn't make something because just like his song 'Outside' States he knew Phil was stuck in my brain and he straight burned that shit into flames. So I'm glad that we agreed to be friends that may have some benefits.

"So where the hell have you been?" Phil says the ruining the small bit of peace that i had.

I sighed opening my eyes to see him standing above me with a really pissed off look on his face. "I'm sorry, There was some last minute things i had to get done"

He raised his eyebrows "Oh really? Then how come I couldn't track your fucking location?"

"My phone died Phil" I lied knowing if he knew the truth he would probably kill me on this plane before we even take off.

He sucked his teeth "Zayah you are really skating on this ice. Don't make me knock your teeth down your throat -"

He was cut off by the pilot over the p.a announcing that we were about to take off.

Phil bit his lip and sat in the seat next to me not saying a word to me.

As we took off i tried my best to relax but I couldn't because my nerves are suddenly so bad. I know Phil he's not going to let this go and i know this will only end with him hurting me.