chapter 36

"its like this forever?"

he pecked at her lips over and over again. she smiled and kissed back. he pulled on her onto of him while they kissed. she sat up and separated their lips, he placed his hands on her butt and sat up.

"when do you leave?" kalani asked hugging him. "tomorrow but i asked hector if he could take alejandro back to his dorm and he agreed so he can talk to kairi and so we can be alone." mattia said.

"but-." mattia cut her off. "and we only have to spend 3 weeks apart because we're gonna go back to jersey for thanksgiving." he said moving his hands under her shirt and resting them on her waist.

she started to kiss his neck making him chuckle.

"their still here." he said as she got lower. "fine." she said detaching herself. she thought about last night and about mattia. she wondered why mattia was on edge, why was he hyperventilating, why was he so eager to find her.

she looked up at him and asked him "hey, you never did tell me why you were having a panic attack." he looked down at her and kissed her.

he didn't kiss her because he just wanted to, he felt like he needed too.

all the times mattia's been in a relationship he has always had been hit on because of how attractive he was. he felt panicked everytime and tried looking for his girlfriend.

he always told them that he was okay and they didn't need to worry about it and they all believed it. they never asked him why or what happened they just went straight to sex.

kalani was different, she immediately comforted him and told him she loved him.

he never thought he would've loved someone as hard as he loved kalani. he never thought he would've found a girl like kalani that could care so much about him. he never thought he would have a chance to be kalani's boyfriend.

"i asked what happened, not a kiss." she chuckled separating her lips from his. he got comfortable with her and huffed. she looked into his eyes and combed his hair back with her fingers.

he explained what happened to him. he felt like he overreacted but she made him feel that it was okay. alejandro soon busted the door open and scared the both of them.

"uh sorry, i was wondering where the advil was?" he said causing her to get up exposing her bare legs, causing both the boys to look at her. "they're legs, seriously?" she said walking out her bedroom with alejandro following behind her.

she walked over to her kitchen cabinets and opened them. alejandro watched her every move. she reached up causing her shirt to move up, alejandro was quick to catch that and he tried his best not to look.

he tried he really did.

kalani grabbed the bottle of advil and closed the cabinet doors. she looked at him and gave him the bottle. he stared at her and she smirked. "nothing you haven't seen before." she said softly, walking past him.

"you don't get to do that to me." he said grabbing onto her wrist carefully. she looked back at him and chuckled. "yes i do, i'm in a relationship."

"he's just a rebound, you know it's always gonna be me." he said making her mad. "it won't ever be you again, fucking jerk." she said removing her wrist from his hand.