chapter 21

"happy thats all i feel when i'm with u."

3 months later..

"just relax your shoulders and don't lean back so much." hector said teaching kalani how to skate. "i almost got it!" she cheered.

he laughed and she tried again but landing on her butt hard. "fuck you." she said flicking him off. "i think that's enough of skating we have been here since school ended and my ass is hungry." he said helping her up.

"bet i'm hungry too but your ass is also paying." she said skating away. "where are we going?" he asked following her on his skateboard. "grab on to my hand i don't want you falling behind." she said with her hand out for him to latch on.

"where to milady?" he asked intertwining her hand with his. "lets get some street tacos them bitches slap." she laughed. "ugh yes then can we have a picnic?" he asked looking at her.

"oh my god yes please." she said letting the wind take control of her hair. they skated over to their local street taco truck and then to the park.

"1..2..3!" kalani shouted for them to place down a blanket hector had in his backpack. "finally we can eat!" he shouted grabbing his box.

"the sun is just yes we have to get pictures." she begged. "best day with you so far." he said taking a big bite of his tacos. "literally like the only day we have spent together we should do it more often." she said grabbing her phone.

"no phones put it away cariño." he asked politely. "alright guapo." she smiled obeying him. "oh my god i'm guapo por favor cásate conmigo." he said taking another bite.

"cállate you know you are." she laughed taking a bite from hers. they played and joked around with each other as they watched the sunset.

"let me take you home kalani i don't want anything to happen to you." hector said taking her hand. "what if i drive you home once we get to mine?" she asked him. "deal." he said before they skated off.

"ELECTRIC LOVEEEEEE!" they sang as kalani was driving him to his house. "this street." hector pointed. "damn hector i'll miss you." she said parking her car in front of his house.

"we go to the same school and you know where i live. but that won't stop me from missing you." he laughed giving her a hug. "this isn't a hug come here." he added pulling her onto his lap.

she laughed as she squeezed him harder. "alright i think i'm going to die. i'll see you tomorrow though." he said pulling apart from her. "bye bye hector." she said unlocking the door and hoping back into her seat.

"bye bye and sweet dreams kalani." he said shutting the door and walking inside. she laughed to herself before driving back.

^%# the next morning #%^

"wake up love, we have school again." alejandro said picking her up. "pass me a hoodie and some sweats." she groaned letting her head lay down touching the material of his shirt.

"your soft." she said rubbing her face against it. "here is your clothes and where were you yesterday?" he asked laying her clothes down and looking down to see her face.

"i was with hector and we were skating. now i have to get dressed, see you in a few minutes amor." she said getting let down and standing on her tippy toes to kiss his nose.

"you have to hurry up we have 43 minutes left." he yelled walking out. she groaned and proceeded to go on with the routine we all dread.

*}[ 36 mins later ]{*

"ready to go?" kalani asked coming up from behind and whispered in his ear. "finally you're done. yes let's go." he said taking her hand and the other one grabbing his backpack.