big time rush

"im pretty sure i love you"

kalani pov
"alejandro stop my shorts are going to have grass stains!" i yelled as ale tackled me down.

he was pinning her down so i wouldnt move. i was laughing uncontrollably and alejandro was just staring at me smiling.

"stop staring ale" i said and he let go of my arms making me pinch his cheeks.

"das it! you know how much i hate that!" he said crashing down on top of me.

"woah" we both said looking at the sunset. it looked so unreal. we were at the highest hill because we didnt want to go home just yet.

alejandro got off of me but i instantly rolled on top of him as he laughed at my actions. he pulled me closer as we watched the sky become darker.

3rd person
he put his hand on her butt immediately catching her off gaurd.

"ale." she said looking up at the boy

no respond.

"ale" she said a little bit louder

he just responded by kissing her forehead and pulling her closer by her bottom.

"princesa your butt is for me and me only." he said. she laughed and kissed him on the neck considering she could barely move and she was very short.

"rosario we both know thats not true." she said.

"it is very true im the only guy in your life." he said. she rolled her eyes and giggled. i mean they both have seen each other naked because of the showers the have had but that was when they werent matured.

at this point the sky was filled with stars and it was dark out already. they were both passed out and their parents were very concerned because they said they would be back by 10.

it was 11..

the next morning ( monday )
alejandro woke up to his phone buzzing. he groaned and picked alejandro picked his up wanting the girl to rest a bit.

"yes ma?" he asked

"mijo! dónde estás y kalani? se suponía que estabas aquí a las 10! ahora son las 7 que tienes escuela en ura hora!" his mom yelled over the phone.

"lo siento ma! Kalani y yo nos vamos a casa nos quedamos dormidos en el auto cuando estábamos en el parque" he said.

after he reassured her that they were heading home she lectured him about not doing stupid stuff with kalani. their moms were well aware about there crushes. they even joked about it too whenever they would have dinner together.

he looked over to see kalani still dead asleep. "come on shortcake wake up" he said multiple times.

that didnt work and he went on his phone to download a sound effect app to use the horn to wake her up.

he pressed the airhorn sound and she shot up awake. he laughed his ass off while she groaned.

"come on we have to go its your first day of school!" he said trying not to laugh