ha

"you are the reason i want to live."

"fuckkk." she moaned. alejandro's heart broke into a thousand pieces. alejandro became furious so he stormed into the room to see her getting banged from behind.

not just by anyone but by his bestfriend. mattia fucking polibio. "shit." mattia said pulling the covers over them. "wow you know to think you actually loved me." he laughed walking out of the room.

"alejandro wait." she said putting on her clothes and running after him. "what do you want kalani." he said firmly.

she kissed him but he pushed her away.

then he woke up sweating. he put on a hoodie to go with his shorts to go see her. he ran out of his house closing the door behind him before running into her house.

"mijo are you okay?" her mom said looking at the boy who was breathing very hard. "im fine i just had a bad dream." he said before she nodded.

"oh good." he said looking at the girl who was sleeping. he joined her going under the blanket and spooning her. he layed his head in the space between her neck and shoulder before kissing her neck.

"i dont know if you are awake yet but i just had a bad dream and needed to see you." he said. "poor baby you okay?" she asked rubbing his hand with her thumb.

"yeah im good." he said taking in her presence. "come here." she said turning and around and wrapping her arms around his neck. he was shaking but her hug made him calm down.

he wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer so that their bodies were pressing against each other. they stayed like that for awhile until emilio came in rushing in.

"KALANI." he yelled jumping up and down on her bed scaring the both of them. "hello mister how did you get in?" she asked pulling away from alejandro and sitting up.

"my mom walked me here." he said watching alejandro put his head in her lap. "get out shes mineee." alejandro said.

"nuh uh." he said putting his hands on his hips. "yuh uh." alejandro mocked him while kalani played with his hair. "kalani promised she would spend this weekend with me and she would buy me robux." he said pushing alejandro out and sitting in her lap hugging her

"well i want to spend this weekend with kalani." alejandro said looking at the two. "no." emilio said. "what if he spends the day with us?" kalani said rubbing emilio's back.

"only if i get to chose what we do." he huffed. "alright now you two get out i have to go get dressed." she said pushing emilio off. "do not be stupid i have seen you naked before." alejandro said making both of their eyes go wide.

"how have you seen her naked?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. "emilio get out." alejandro said picking him up and putting him outside. she got up forgetting she was wearing just alejandro's hoodie and underwear.

"this is what i like." he smirked picking her up and holding her by her thighs. "ale put me downnn." she said slapping his chest. "fine." he said putting her down.

she walked away to her closet but was stopped when alejandro pulled her by the waist making her turn around. he dipped her and then proceeded to kiss her.