chapter 19

"please stay."

as he connected their lips there was nothing there no spark, no electric, no lighting nothing. she didn't kiss him back.

"no no no please kalani please." he begged her. "i don't want a relationship alejandro." she admitted. "we don't have to be in a relationship we can be friends with benefits." he said hoping that she would agree.

"you aren't listening to me ale i only want to be friends." she said crushing his heart. he got off of her wiping all of his tears and going inside. "alejandro no wait." she said chasing him.

"wait for what?" he grinned. she smiled and tilted her head at him "time to go sleep with mattia." she said innocently.

"go for it you're gonna be sleeping with my bestfriend on my birthday you're just making it worse for yourself." he laughed. she kissed him in which to surprise he kissed back.

"worse? baby i know i am." she laughed trying walking away before she was face to face with him. "by the way you still got to blow out the candles on your cake." she said kissing his cheek.

"we are friends with benefits." alejandro smirked. "just friends." she patted his chest. "you know damn well you can't keep your hands off of me." he laughed.

"just bestfriends." she said. "alright fine don't come for me then once i get a girlfriend." he said walking away. "bestfriends starting tomorrow you're mine tonight." she said hoping on his back and whispering in his ear.

"yes." he said laughing and letting her down. "i'm gonna go get the cake." she whispered heading to the fridge.

she layed out the cake and put 17 candles on his cake. "why so many candles?" kairi said. "they didn't grab the number ones." she said lighting it up.

"come here birthday boy." she yelled at alejandro who was in the crowd. as everyone was singing to him he knew what to wish for.

kalani recording in the back was all he needed to know before blowing out the candles and making a wish.

as everyone cheered for him his dimples became deeper and the smile on his face became wider and wider. he blushed at the fact so many people came but he blushed even harder that kalani was able to be home for his 17th birthday.

"alright motherfuckers its baby making time so don't knock and don't open that bedroom's door got it?" alejandro said walking over to kalani.

he got a loud got it from the crowd as he picked up kalani. "aye its her house so everyone gotta be out by 1 am!" he said earning a nod from everyone.

the music started to become louder and they all went back to what they were doing. alejandro locked the door to kalani's room and threw kalani on the bed.

she laughed as she took off her clothes alejandro following her actions then kissing her. they made a whole lotta love that night because they were out for awhile.

{%* the next morning *%}

all the boys slept over knowing the two would need help cleaning. yeah they had school but they could just use alejandro's clothes and they would only need a pencil to get through the school day.