this one is fun

"our friendship never ends ma."

buzz. buzz. buzz.

kalani woke up and got ready for her second day of school. it was already thursday the fourth day in the week. all she did was blast her playlist and got ready.

she wanted to be early so she woke up at 6. it was currently 7:45 and she was picking out clothes. "that one or that one?" she said asking herself.

"i think that one." alejandro said hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. "good morning ale." she laughed walking into her bathroom. "no kiss?" he said trailing behind her like a lost dog.

"come here." she said throw her arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around her waist. they were interrupted by kalani's mom coughing and smiling at the two.

"oh um sorry mom i was just getting ready when alejandro walked in." she said getting off alejandro. alejandro just smiled awkwardly at her mom.

kalani's mom laughed at the two before saying "hurry up and if you two come back here later tonight i will be gone so make sure to use protection." she said before walking out.

"wait actually i want a few grandkids so maybe not!" mrs. coral yelled. "be quiet mom!" kalani yelled back. "you hear that?" alejandro said wrapping his arms around her neck.

"ale!" kalani said pushing alejandro out. "alright but hurry up we have to leave in 20 minutes." he said. she put her clothes on as fast as she could after he said that.

she put on her clothes and grabbed a piece of fruit to eat on while they drove to school. they got to school and they were greeted by a bunch of alejandros friends.

"hey." alejandro said walking up to the group. "kalani!" kairi said hugging the girl. "kairi!" kalani said hugging him tighter.

"what did he do to you?" kairi said looking sternly at alejandro. "i didnt do anything to her." he said. "then what is that?" kairi said poking a hickey that was on her neck.

"its nothing i just burned myself when i straightening my hair." kalani said kairi just smiled and shook his head no.

alejandro was unaware of how good they got started as friends. he wasnt to worried about kalani and kairi being close mainly because kalani just confessed her love for him.

he wasnt to sure of kairi but he knew it would be alejandro over kairi any day.

"yall wanna do anything after school?" mattia asked. the dude scared kalani i mean he basically followed her everywhere yesterday. "im down how bout yall?" robert said

"hell yeah." "fosho." "yeah" went around the group. "whos car?" alejandro asked. "yours like always." mattia said "then someone else has to drive because kalani aint sitting on anyone else that isnt me." he said

"i can sit in passengers." she said "ok then we are good." alejandro said. the bell rung. kairi kalani and mattia went to their first and the rest went with alejandro.

first period

"bro stopppp." kairi said as kalani played with his hair as he layed his head on the desk. "whyyy your hair feels so good." she said

"because then when i wake up my neck is going to hurt." he said groaning. "then come here olaf." she said pulling on his shoulders to lay him down on her lap. "ahh that feels so much better." he said slowly falling asleep

"ms. coral and mr. cosentino would you like to demonstrate what you two are doing?" the teacher said "oh come on we arent even doing anything." kairi said