chapter 20

"haha yeah he means that much to me."

kalani was woken up to mattia bouncing her up and down with his leg. she looked around and saw the sun staring right at her.

she groaned and just hugged him harder. "we have to meet up with a few people get up." he said patting her back. "they better be fun or else i'm coming back here and taking another nap." she said getting out of the car.

he laughed and followed her actions. they walked over to the rest of the group who were talking to another group which had a few girls and a few guys.

"there they are." kairi said looking at them. a few of the others were checking them out. "this is kalani and this is mattia." alejandro said throwing his arms around their shoulders.

kalani knew one of the girls because it was her ex bestfriend. they were close but then kalani got a boyfriend and it took a turn in their friendship.

the story will play out as they spend more and more time together as a big group.

"that is riley, mark, maximo, and.." alejandro said before getting cut off by kalani. "alex." she said eyeing her. "so y'all have met before?" alejandro said.

"yeah." she smiled. "cool i guess lets go inside and eat." mark said noticing the tension. "thanks for saving me." alex whispered to mark.

"alex i didn't save you for fucks sake don't be a homewrecker." he said angry at her. "why are you all mad? you just met her." she asked walking along side him.

"i didn't just now meet her i have known her for awhile now and when i first met her she was doing drugs and everyone in the whole world knows she doesn't do it so you when you slept with him you fucked her up." he said walking away from her and walking towards kalani.

they got seated and talked for a bit. "kalani right?" mark asked her watching a big smile grow on her face. "oh my god mark." she squealed getting up from her chair and hugging him.

"it took forever for you to notice me." he laughed picking her up. "i never got to say thank you." she said getting tears in her eyes just remembering the days they spent together.

"yeah your ass now you better say it now." he said putting her down. "thank you very much and you still owe me from when i passed the test." the girl said with her hand out.

"money or would you want me to pay for your food?" he said knowing the answer. "you know second one doesn't sound to bad." she laughed hugging him once more and then sitting back in the seat that was across from him.

"you know everyone don't you." robert said. "not everyone but most people." she shrugged. as they all talked everyone got to know each other some more.

riley and kalani clicked very well in fact everyone did. kalani tried to keep her patience with alex so she wouldn't create a scene. oh how bad she just wanted to beat her up and rip her earrings off of her ears.

once they were done eating they walked around and then got ice cream. "vanilla over chocolate? seriously what's wrong with you?" kalani said talking to maximo.

"there's absolutely nothing wrong with me i think there's something wrong with you." he said looking at the flavors. "what are you getting?" he added

"rainbow sherbet on a cone." she said telling the counter attendant. "rainbow sherbet? kalani i didn't know you were 9 years old." he chuckled.

"i am not 9! i'll let you know rainbow sherbet is not just for kids." she said getting handed the ice cream. he laughed at her and dipped his finger in her ice cream earning a gasp from her. he then ate it letting it hit every spot in his mouth.