weird

"you really thought i never thought about you after all those years?"

they were woken up by blasting music and rainbow lights. they groaned and tried to look but the lighting hurt their eyes. "what the fuck." alejandro said

"wake up bitches." mattia yelled. "whats with music and lights?" kalani asked. "just to get you two up." robert said turning off the lights and turning down the music. "fuck yall." alejandro said.

"we are up now." kalani said sitting up. "my girllll." kairi said throwing himself on kalani hugging her. "my boyyy." kalani laughed ruffling his hair up.

"anyways what do yall want to do?" alvaro said sitting on the bean bag. "how did yall know where i live?" kalani asked

"we were going to alejandro's and he wasn't their and we asked his mom and she said "the house next door." so we came." mattia said sitting on the edge of the bed.

kairi got off of kalani making mattia jump on to kalani. "this is new." roshaun said looking at mattia and kalani. "she's comfortable shut the fuck up." mattia said.

"he's defensive." kalani laughed caressing the side of his face. "i dont like it." alejandro said eyeing mattia. "its alejandro over mattia and kairi any day." alvaro said

"hes not wrong." kalani laughed. "eat my ass." mattia said. then they soon smelt food so they walk downstairs to see mr. coral making breakfast.

"hey dad!" kalani said running to hug her dad. "hey sweetheart." he said hugging her but then looking sternly at the boys at the staircase. "come here alejandro." the girl said.

"papa!" alejandro said finally realizing who it was. "who are they?" her dad said. "they are friends chill." she said. "did yall eat already?" kalani asked the boys who looked scared.

her dad was kind of scary looking due to how tall he was and how deep his voice was. he was fit he mainly went to the gym and had a small following on instagram. he wasn't around much because he had business trips.

"hes not going to kill you." she said. "y-yeah we ate." mattia stuttered. "actually i didn't." alvaro said causing the boys to look at him.

"good cause i have enough to feed a whole barn." her dad laughed. "eat up." her dad said pushing alejandro and kalani to the table. "come here you idiots." she said walking over to them and pulling on their hands.

"i know for a fact nun of yall ate." she tilted her head at robert because he was complaining about how hungry he was. "alejandro can i talk to you?" her dad said walking outside into the backyard causing alejandro to follow him.

"see hes gone." she laughed at the boys who released their breaths. they were eating and then mr. coral and alejandro came in. "what did you talk about?" kalani asked alejandro.

"we just talked about some stuff." he said grabbing a piece of bacon. they ate breakfast and they talked with her dad. "uzi's best album was luv is rage 2 don't lie." mattia said talking to her dad.

mattia and her dad had a lot in common. from their music taste to houses everything was exactly the same. it bonded them closer then everyone thought.

"i admit that album was probably his best." her dad said. kalani and the others were just watching them until they all snuck upstairs. "how the fuck did they not see us?" robert said

"someones gotta pull mattia away from my dad." she said looking at the them. they all stared at her like she did something. "what?" she asked. "you are going to be the one thats going to do that." alejandro said

"i gotta an idea." she said walking down to them. she walked to them sitting behind mattia wrapping her arms around his chest.

"sweetheart have you considered dating this young man?" her dad making both of the teens eyes go wide. "dad theres enough of you to go around i dont think i want to date someone who the is exact same." she giggled looking down

"its that boy alejandro!" her dad smirked making her laugh. "we miss you upstairs." she whispered in mattia's ear. "i'll be up in a min." he said moving her legs on top of his.

"ok we are going to go up with the others." mattia said with kalani on his back. "woah." she said looking down. "alright bye you two." he laughed at them.

"bye." he yelled running upstairs. "chill." she said getting thrown on the bed. "that was fast." kairi said looking at mattia. "she was like "we miss you upstairs." and i believed her shit." he said laying down on the end of the bed.

"aww you believed it." she laughed getting up and sitting next to alejandro. "her dad said we should date." mattia smirked. "yeah and i said i didnt need another dad." she smirked back

"pretty sure if your gonna be my friend you are gonna have 2 daddys." he said making her widened her eyes. "who said i wanted that?" she said

"i know you want it." he looked at her. "i already have it." she said laying her head on alejandro's lap. "nah hes more of a son, our son." he chuckled

"oh my god." she said shaking her head. "what do yall want to do?" kairi asked smiling at his phone with pink cheeks. "kairi and that girl." roshaun laughed.

"shut up but like actually what do yall want to do." he said looking up. kalani got up picked out some clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed. she walked back into her room to find all the boys layed down on her bed.

she laughed at them and sat down on the bean bag. "come here." alejandro said holding his arms out. "oh yeah we aren't leaving the house." alvaro said.

"okay then." she said grabbing the remote and laying down in between kairi and alejandro. "what do yall want to watch?" she asked going on netflix. "back to the future." robert said

"alright." she said looking for the show. kairi layed his head on her shoulder as he played her fingers. the movie played and alejandro only took a few glances at kalani and was on his phone the whole time.

alejandro got up to go use the bathroom causing mattia to move to his spot. "yes mattia?" she asked. "nothing i just wanted to lay next to my friend." he said.

she looked titled her head at the boy before he said "straight up nothing." he said. "yeah ok." she laughed turning back to the movie

"i need help." kairi said. "with what?" she asked looking down at him. "a date for emily." he said with a little baby voice. when i tell you she smiled from ear to ear i mean it.

she turned over on her side and tackled kairi with a hug. he laughed and said "so does that mean a yes?". "no kairi it means a no." she said in a serious voice.

he sat up leaning on the headboard with kalani in his lap. "what?" he said a little thrown off. alejandro then walked in rolling his eyes at the two and sitting on the bean bag.

"kairi it means yes." she laughed getting off of him. he laughed along with her and then the movie stopped. "what happened?" alejandro said looking a little annoyed.

"kairi's is taking emily on a dateee." robert said shaking kairi's shoulders. "hes finally getting some my boyyy." mattia said hyping him up.

he laughed and said "so are you all going to help?" they all laughed before agreeing and watching the movie. once the movie was over they played around before kalani's mom called her down.

"yes mom?" she said looking at her. "theres someone here to see you." her mom said before her daughter looked at the front door.

"oh my god hi." she laughed hugging the boy in front of her. "do you have any girl friends?" her mom chuckled before sitting down on the couch. "hey how have you been?" he said.

"i have been great lets sit down and talk." she said opening the door wider for him to come in.