chapter 38

"i'm gonna love u forever."

kalani looked at the front door to see josh.

"uh hey josh.." she said kind of scared. josh looked at her and then looked at mattia. "so you chose mattia over alejandro?" josh asked.

"its none of your business, why are you even here?" she asked. "because when we were dating we always wore our necklaces, now that we aren't together i thought i should i give it back to you." he said holding out a necklace.

"it been like three years since we dated josh, why are you just now giving this to me?" she asked walking up to him. "because i hadn't gotten over you til like last year." he said.

"but you cheated." she said grabbing the necklace. "i didn't actually cheat, i just wanted the pain to hurt less." he said. "you know if you didn't tell me you cheated, we would've been friends." she said.

"are we not friends? we texted almost every week during summer." he said. "gosh, what was i thinking during summer." she said. "ouch." he said making her chuckle.

"weren't you friends with alejandro, mattia, and kairi?" she asked. "we were friends til they found out i cheated." he said looking at mattia. "wow, thats sweet." kalani said.

"yeah, mattia's so loyal to you that must be amazing." he smiled. "it is, anyways you live in LA?" she asks. "yeah, i actually go to ucla." he says.

"i go there to, how come i never see you on campus?" she asks. "because i've avoided you." he said. "what why?" she asks. "i'm gonna go get ready for our date." mattia says kissing her temple and walking away.

"you always looked so happy, and i don't wanna ruin that." he said. "you'd probably make me happier. josh just because we dated doesn't mean anything i'd still love to have you as a friend." she says.

"dude oh my god can i hug you?" he asks. "of course." she laughs as his arms wrap around her waist and her arms go around his neck.  

she practically almost melted in his arms from getting back flashes from when they dated.

"anyways, i'll see you on campus tuesday cause we don't have classes tomorrow." he said detaching himself from her. "uh yeah i'll see you then." she smiled closing the door.

"now i have to worry about another guy while i'm in new york." mattia said. "you don't have to worry about anything." she says walking up to him. "nope, i have to worry about alejandro, josh, and mar." mattia says.

"oh by the way i'm gonna meet up with maximo, mark, and luca like next week." she says. "oh and now mark and maximo." he says.

"first off mark's like an older brother and maximo is just a friend." she says. "you said i was just a friend to alejandro, now look at us." he says. "i'm not gonna do anything we anyone i promise you." she says wrapping her arms around his waist.

"how will i know that? i'm gonna be in fucking new york probably studying and you're out meeting everyone and i mean every fucking one!" he yells.

"why are you getting mad at me! mattia i chose you over alejandro the guy whose been with me since birth, the guy that would literally make my fucking day! be fucking blessed that you're even six feet near me!" she yelled.