chapter 37

"you are my forever."

he woke up almost completely naked. the only thing he had on was his boxers and he looked over to see his girlfriend with no bra and and only underwear on.

he thought about what they did yesterday. they had lots of intercourse after hector and alejandro left. he couldn't lie he really enjoyed it and he felt like it was his best day that he got to spend with her.

his, kairi, and lily's flight wasn't until one in the afternoon so he wanted to spend all of his time left with her. he woke up at 7 in the morning just so he could be tired when he got on his flight.

he moved closer to her and started to spoon her. it wasn't his plan to wake her up so early but he did end up waking her up. she turned around and kissed him.

she felt her boobs press against his chest. she quickly grabbed the comforter and placed it over them. he chuckled and placed his hands on her butt. she wrapped her legs around his hips and wrapped her arms around his neck.

he layed down on his back causing her to move on top of him.

"i don't want you to leave yet." she said. "i don't want to leave either, but i'll facetime you every night and we'll get to see each other again in 3 weeks." he said.

they layed there in silence just enjoying themselves.

all kalani could do to mattia was cuddle him and he'd go crazy from her touch. his heart was overwhelmed with happiness. he didn't know what he would do without her.

halloween felt like a fever dream to him. the words i love you to him felt important to him. his mom constantly told him she loved him no one else has ever said those words to him and actually meant it.

kalani didn't know what she wanted at this point. she wanted mattia's love and alejandro's love. she began to think her and alejandro just have history and those feelings keep getting caught up with who she actually wanted.

"i love you." mattia said kissing her. "i love you too." she said detaching their lips and sitting up.

she accidentally sat on his member making him hard. she scooted back and look at him, he was looking at her chest and she was looking down at his member.

his shaft was poking through his boxers. she kissed his neck alerting him that he was gonna feel on heaven. he smiled as she continued to leave hickeys on his stomach and his neck.

he grabbed onto her thighs as she pulled down his boxers. he sat up and grabbed onto her butt. he took off her underwear and lined up with her hole.

he pounded into her and kissed her making sure she wouldn't moan too loud. he grabbed onto her breasts making her moan even more in his mouth. he moaned too but mainly squeezed onto her butt to relieve the overwhelming feelings he was getting.

he grabbed on to her hips and slowed her down because he felt he was about to release.

"come inside of me." she moaned. "you haven't taken your pill." he says. "just do it." she says.

she begins to go faster and faster and he begins to lose control. he kisses her lips before releasing inside of her making her moan.

she feels herself about to release as well so she goes and quicker to the point where he can't take it. he grips onto her back and squeezes so hard to the point where you see his finger nail markings.

she groans and kisses his neck leaving hickeys. they both release at the same time moaning as they kiss.

he lays down and grabs his underwear putting it on. she grabs her underwear and puts it on as well and then wrapping the comforter over them.

he wraps his arms around her waist and smiles.

"can we go on a breakfast date before you leave?" kalani asks playing with his hair. "of course." he says.

"me and kairi are going to go out for a bit and meet up with some friends so you two can be alone and together." hector says opening the door.

both kalani and mattia's bodies were covered by the blanket.

"okay." kalani says not moving a joint. "you okay?" hector asked coming closer to them. "she's okay i would've known if something was wrong, can we just have some privacy?" mattia said. "you two are hiding something." hector said.

"my fucking tits! get out hector!" kalani yelled. "oh shit, sorry." hector said.

once he shut the door they busted out laughing.

"go suck alejandro's dick!" hector yelled. "thats so disrespectful." kairi laughed. "thats the point." they both chuckle.

kairi and hector then hear mattia moan loudly and then they hear slapping sounds. they leave the apartment and kalani and mattia laugh.

then there was a knock at the door. the couple thought it was kairi and hector joking around so mattia gets up and puts on some sweatpants.

kalani went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"what do you want?" mattia groaned opening the door expecting to see kairi and hector. he looked at the figure standing in front of him. he then looked at what he had in his hands. a locket necklace that had something in it.

"uh is a girl named kalani here?" they said. "uh yeah why?" mattia said. "we dated in highschool, she lived in chicago for a while and then moved to new jersey and we broke up cause i cheated on her. i'm truly sorry i just wanted to give this to her." he said.

"whats your name?" mattia asked. "josh." he said. "as in josh diaz?" mattia asked.

"yes." josh said. "hey babe, who was.." kalani looked at the front door to see josh.

the second boy she fell in love with.