chapter 34

"wow."

knock knock knock..

kalani got up to see who it was. she was wearing her shirt and alejandro's shorts from when he was younger.

"nice shorts." alejandro said scaring mattia who was laying down on the bed with only boxers on. "thanks, they fit perfectly." she laughed with him.

"also about yesterday-." he was cut off by her. "can we actually talk outside?" she asked. "yeah, for sure." he said with kalani closing the door behind her.

"i'm sorry that i overreacted when you told me that mattia came to your house everyday and saw you." he said.

she furrowed her eyebrows and hugged him.

"why are you hugging me?" he chuckled. "you weren't the one that was supposed to apologize, i was supposed to apologize." she said. "why would you be apologizing?" he asked.

"for not being honest with you during our relationship." she said. alejandro began to notice something on her neck and he knows she didn't have that yesterday.

he let go of her and huffed. "whats wrong?" she asked. he quickly ran into their treehouse and saw mattia laying down on their bed.

"hey alejandro." mattia smiled not knowing what was going on. "you fucking cunt!" alejandro yelled punching mattia. "alejandro!" kalani yelled getting in between the two.

"move out the goddamn way kalani, i almost just hit you!" alejandro yelled. alejandro had been working out so he had gotten stronger.

"alejandro, why did you hit him?" kalani said taking her hands and wrapping them around his wrists. "because you two fucked!" he yelled again. "and me and mattia are both single." she said.

"so what? you're gonna date him?" he said. "maybe or maybe not but you can't just hit everybody i hook up with." she says. "so it was just a hook up? nothing more?" he asked.

"alejandro can you chill out?" mattia said. "shut the fuck up mattia." he said. "ale?" kalani said. "yes?" he said. "go home. we can talk there." she said.

"fine." was all he said before walking out the door.
she closed the door and was greeted by arms being wrapped around waist and kisses being placed on her cheek.

"hi mattia." she chuckled. "also are you okay?" kalani asked. "yeah why wouldn't i be?" he asked. "alejandro punched you." she said. "i'm completely fine." he said.

"good, because i have to go home." she said getting a text indicating alejandro was waiting for her.

she got her stuff together and left with mattia. she dropped mattia off at his house and then went home.   she ran upstairs and heard moans coming from outside.

she really wasn't in the mood to check or see where it was coming from so she just left it alone. she plopped down on the bed and decided to take a short nap before going over to alejandro's.

she tried to fall asleep but all she could hear was moans. she turned on some music and listened to it but the moans got louder to the point where she decided to go talk go alejandro now.

she climbed over to his window and opened his window to find alejandro with another girl in bed.

"seriously alejandro!" she yelled turning around to face the wall. "shit." he mumbled getting off the girl and trying to find his clothes.