uh oh

"all i need is to be struck by your electric love"

kalani pov

"good never need you anyways.."

i did it. broke up with him. god i shouldnt even be crying over him. turns out he was cheating all along.

i got up grabbed the led remote and started to play with led lights. red blue purple yellow orange green white. hm.

you know what im going to the park to go walk around and clear my head. i put on old shorts of alejandros and a hoodie and walk out. stay here my ass

1 2 3.. 1 2 3.. 1 2 3.. yeah that one. i say looking at the clouds. i felt a tear coming out of my eye its probably just allergies.

another one wow. at this point im not even trying to cry its just coming out of me. i then hear a "kalani are you okay?" i laugh and say. "im fine go have fun" i dont even recognize the voice.

"you are not okay." ahh its that kid. whats his name? i think it starts with a um. j? no he sounds soft. e? maybe. nah im getting m vibes. totally an m.

"does your name start with an m?" i ask. "yeah it does actually and you know me." he says "i do? whatever you got a snack?" i ask feeling the need to get something in my stomach.

he laughs. "yeah i have a twinkie." he says "a twinkie? who the hell you know what can i have it?" i ask "yeah sure." he throws me at it and i catch it. i look back and it was one of alejandros friend. macaroni? malcom? matthew?

"whats your name?" i ask "mattia? do you seriously not remember me?" mattia says "nope all i know is your one of alejandros friends." i say "oh your his girlfriend" he says snapping his fingers "haha no come sit im bored and you look interesting." i say

"what happened to you because i when i looked over i saw you just crying." he says sitting down. i dont know

3rd person

she doesnt know. false. she does. "i broke up with my boyfriend." shes says "if you broke up with him why are you crying? shouldnt you feel on top of the world?" he says.

"yeah but i found out he was cheating all along." she says a tear coming down her face. "let me cheer you up he does not deserve your tears." mattia says. she then gets a text

baby daddy 😔🔫
attachment: 1 ( snap map )
why the fuck are you with him?

mi amor 😋🦶
was at the park and ran into him

baby daddy 😔🔫
come back i miss u 🥺

mi amor 😋🦶
needed to clear my mind ill come back soon
dont worry just talking to him hes helping

baby daddy 😔🔫
ok i guess
read 8:23 am

"that was alejandro he left me to go get head or get laid or whatever and wants me to come back." shes say "wow you are making him sound more of a dick then he already is" he says laughing

"the only reason he left was because i gave him a boner and he needed a quickie and i wasnt going to give it to him." she says. "damn your making him chase you." he says making her laugh.

"nah but why arent you at school?" she asks "why arent you at school?" he asks. "alejandro wanted to spend some time with just me and him since i havent seen him since 6th grade summer and you?" she says "school is just wack." he says

"oh! that group chat i was added in you were on of them." she says "haha yeah were just your average teen boys." he says "i get that let me get your number before i have to leave." she says

"damn okay you are bold" he says whipping out his phone "bro shut up" she says laughing. "here just type it in." she says handing him her phone.

he types it in while she lays down looking at that cloud. "here you go text me when you want me." he says getting up. "see you round." she says hugging him. "damn a hug?" he says smiling wide. "dont take it personal you just made my day better." she says

"call me when you want a better day" he says letting go. "alright cool now i got to go to alejandro." she says waving.

she walks back to the treehouse. she steps in immediately taking her hoodie off because of how hot was. "holy shit rosario we got to buy a fan." she says "nah i like it this way." he says spinning around in the chair. "no way scoot over." she says trying to get into the chair.

"just sit on my lap here." he says positioning her on his lap. "alright now go!" she loved spinning chairs it was like her favorite thing ever. "mattia is pretty cool." she says "yeah but im cooler." he says sounding like a 5 year old.

"nope." she says remembering her conversation with the boy. "what!" he says "you should introduce me to the rest." she says "yeah but then i wont be cool anymore."

"you will always be cool ale no one is ever changing that." she says turning around and hugging him by his neck. he wraps his arms around her waist. "i miss you so much." she says crying.

"whats brought this on? why are you crying?" alejandro asks. "i broke up with josh" she says "what why?" he says backing up

"nothing i just need you right now." she says hugging him. "please marry me." he says "i wish" she laughs. "no like have my kids and everything." he smiles up at her "haha i love you." she says kissing his forehead.

"i love you too." alejandro says. "i dont miss him its just i dont know i cant explain it." she says. "i understand you miss him but you dont you just like the idea you have of him in your head" alejandro explains.

"yeah kinda like that." she says. the boy gets up sitting on the bed leaving the girl confused. "you dont need him kalani you have me, i am the only guy in your life now." alejandro said

"yessir fuck that bitch." she said reaching for the led remote. she changed it to red and put it back down. "kalani your just hurt over him getting with me is going to do nothing." alejandro said "who said i even liked him? i never did." she said honestly.

"what? then why did you date?" alejandro asked confused. "to get over you." she said getting closer to him. "we never dated" he said. "thats the point. i love you alejandro." she said. "i love you too but you are hurt over him" alejandro not catching what type of love she was talking about

"im in love with you alejandro rosario." she said. he got up and cupped her face "you love me?" alejandro asked.

"yes i do i fucking do i really wish i wasnt because i hurt you so much when i was gone! do you really think i wouldnt find out? you and your smile got to me. alejandro i swear to god the fucking cuddling at night to holding hands in the day drives me craz-" she was cut off with a soft pair of lips placed on hers.

the everything was perfect. the hand on cheek and the hand on her waist. "do you really want to do this?" alejandro asked. "yes" was all she said before getting tackled on bed.