no

"nah."

kalani woke up next to a bare chest and in her bathing suit. she looked up to see the sun staring right at her in the eyes. she sat up before she was pulled down by her waist.

"morning." she said patting the chest. "no good?" he asked sitting up and leaning back on his arms with his hand covering his face from the sun.

"we slept on rocks mattia and we might not have a way home plus we have school." she said putting on her t-shirt. "can we stay here for a few hours i don't wanna go back yet." he said taking in the scenery.

"yeah do you have your phone on you?" she asked looking for her phone. "here." he said passing it to her. "its 6 am how early did we fall asleep?" she asked.

"i don't know but it looks like it gonna rain." mattia said. "swimming while its raining is so fun we have to wait til it rains." she said excited. "i think there's food or something over there." he said referring to where the drinks were.

"if the drinks get me full thats all i care about." she said holding her hand out for him to latch on to. "lets get drunk." he said grabbing onto her hand.

"hell yes." she laughed knowing mattia would keep her safe. "you're heavy as fuck." she said groaning as she pulled him up. "heavy? its muscle big girl." he said grabbing on to her thigh and throwing her over his shoulder.

she laughed and smacked his back as mattia ran up to the table with all the drinks and stuff. he put her down and they noticed actual food on the table.

"theres literal food what the fuck." mattia said grabbing a small piece of steak.

they ate the food that was left over and drank drinks. it started to drizzle a little bit so they covered their stuff with their clothes. they texted their friends that they were okay and with each other.

they were both tipsy because they wanted to wait til started to actually rain. it started to rain harder every minute so kalani started to play some music very loud because there wasn't anyone around.

the both took a few shots of some liquor and then kalani smiled at mattia because corazón sin cara came on. "this song can't come on and then we not bachata to it." kalani said holding her hands out.

"i don't know how to." mattia admitted. "come here i'll teach you, me and alejandro did all the time when we were little." she laughed remembering all the times they would dance together at dinners.

"put your foot there, no.. yeah." she said practicing with mattia.

after going through the song 10 times and rehearsing 40 times they finally got it. "you finally got it polibio!" she said looking up at him. "fuck yes." he said smiling back at the girl.

the song was about to end when mattia grabbed kalani by her side and lifted her off the ground making her laugh. she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso.

he put his hands on the bottom of her thighs and ran up to the cliff. "ready?" he said looking down and then at her. "yeah wait." she said before kalani moved the hair out of his face and clung on to him tightly.

mattia jumped but never letting go of the girl. they went up to the surface kalani letting go of the boy and laughing. "bro your fat ass weighed us down so low i felt like i was bout to drown." mattia said.

"thanks for noticing my fat ass." she laughed. "count your days kalani count em." he said grabbing her ankles and pulling her closer to him. "thank you." she said out of the blue.