lmao

"living? whats that? its cause hes not here."

kalani was woken up to her spooning alejandro. she grabbed her phone that was under the pillow and checked the time.

it read 5:45 they didn't have school til 8:45 she also realized what day it was so she tried to go back to sleep to get the excitement off her mind. she looked back and saw emilio turned the other away.

she played with alejandro's hair and tugging at his hair every now and then because she was stressed that she couldn't fall asleep.

"why you up?" alejandro said throwing his arm back to her hip. "no reason go back to bed i'll wake you up when we have to get ready." she said as she kissed his temple.

he nodded going back to sleep. as she began to fall asleep she was woken up again by someone shaking her. she groaned as she was startled by who shook her. "what the fuck why are you here?" she whispered not wanting to wake up the brothers.

"its alejandro's birthday we have to do something." the voice said. "alright go." she said shooing them away. "hey baby i'm gonna go get ready." she said kissing his neck to wake him up.

he groaned flipping over and hugging her tight. "just a little bit longer please." he pleaded. "a little bit longer then i have to go okay." she said.

"okay." he said. they stayed in that position for a few minutes before kalani got up and left. she went over to alejandro's room to find all the boys there and a 2 other guys.

"shit you scared me." she said walking over to the window and unlocking it. "so thats the girl." one of the boys said. "yup thats me." she said climbing over to her window and opening it.

"close the window." she yelled to them. mattia got up closing the window having flashbacks of this girl in his dream.

the girl looked like kalani but she looked like she was going through something but she looked drained she was drinking alcohol and had a rolled up blunt.

he shook the idea out of his head and was faced with all the boys staring at him. "what?" he asked. "you like her don't you." robert said.

"what no i just remembered a dream." he said being honest. "did it have her in it?" kairi asked. he nodded but then saying "yeah but she looked out of it she didn't look like kalani." mattia said sitting down.

"my man how are you gonna say you had a dream with her but then say it didn't look her." kairi laughed. "no it was kalani for sure but she was hitting a blunt and was drinking vodka. kalani doesn't do drugs." he said picking at his nails.

"what do you mean?" a boy said. "like kalani is the best person you could ever meet, but something or someone happened to her to end up in the situation she was in." he said worried.

"just relax bro it was just a dream." kairi said rolling his shoulders back. he nodded wanting to believe it was just a dream.

*+€ school €+*

during first period they tried to think of ways to surprise alejandro.

"he would know instantly though." kalani said looking at all the written down ideas on the piece of paper. "well do you have anything better do?" kairi said.