one direction

"i dont want to fall in love with anybody"

3rd person
they both didnt want to move because of how comfortable they were. it was already 12 pm so they basically slept throughout half of the school day.

one of their moms put a blanket over them when they were sleeping. kalani arms were under his neck their legs tangled up his arms wrapped around her lower back.

"want to go to school?" kalani asked "no just you and me." alejandro said. "yes." she giggled kissing his nose. kalani tried to get up but he wouldnt let her.

"mister im hungry" she said. "another hour pleasee." he pleaded "10 mins." she said "30" he said "15" she said "45" he said "15" she said "30" he said. she laughed and just agreed.

"haha i win you lose." alejandro said. "shut up" she laughed. then there was a knock on the window they looked over to see an angry looking mama

they both widened their eyes and alejandro rolled down the window. "what are you two doing! you are supposed to be in class!" mrs. rosario said.

"mama we only got 1 day to enjoy each other. we havent seen each other in 4 years! can we please have two days to spend some time together?" alejandro asked

"2 days and thats it. also im so happy you are back kalani! alejandro missed you so much, you know he use to cry to me-" she was cut off by alejandro rolling up the window.

"ale what did you cry to her about?" she asked "you." he said quietly "well now i am here and i dont plan leaving you" she said kissing his cheek. he laughed

they stayed like that for a few minutes until kalani got off of him making alejandro groan. "go put on some comfy clothes." alejandro said. "why?" she asked

"you will see." the boy said. she got out of her car and into her house.

alejandro pov
she walked into her house. kalani coral what are you doing to me? whatever you are doing i hate it. just love me already jesus christ.

i hear the car door open. her hair was in a bun she had sweatpants and a hoodie that didnt look like hers or mine.

"whos hoodie is that?" i asked "my boyfriends hoodie." she giggled. my heart dropped to my stomach "a boyfriend?" i asked

"yes ale im not in 6th grade anymore." she said. "you never told me you had a boyfriend" i said "you never asked me if i did have one" she said

"dumbass no im the only guy in your life no way." he said "alejandro you were the only guy, you can meet him when hes visiting next month." she said ruffling my hair up

i dont want to meet him hes the fucker that took away you. she comes back 4 years later with a boyfriend wow. the biggest plot twist i have ever expected. the worst one too.

i get it shes amazing but why cant they have chosen any other girl. why her. you know its whatever ill wait.

3rd person

the car ride was silent cause of alejandro not wanting to talk to kalani. kalani even put her hand out for alejandro to grab it while driving but he didnt even want to touch her.

"are you seriously that mad that i got a boyfriend?" she said. he didnt answer this left the girl in amusement. alejandro never gave up the chance to give affection to the girl.

"wow" she said looking out the window. alejandro parked the car at cafe. alejandro got out of the car leaving her in there not even trying to get out.

the boy walked over to the girls door opening it. "im sorry okay, it was just unexpected." alejandro said. "come on kalani we dont have all day." he added