chapter 22

"you're mine til the day i die."

she woke up to snoring and the sun hitting her face. she giggled quietly and looked up at the man she loved so much. she admired him for a couple minutes before putting her hand in his hair.

he smiled making her giggle. "good morning babe." she said connecting the lips and pulling on his hair. he melted into the kiss craving the girl more and more every second.

she hid her face in his neck continuing to play with his hair. "i wanna wake up like this every morning." he said. "me too." she smiled.

they then heard a knock on the door. kalani put her finger over his lips and yelled "who is it?" "we come here every saturday kalani, who do you think it is?" a voice replied. "one minute." she yelled back.

they immediately got up and put on their clothes. she unlocked the door letting the group come in. "tough night?" kairi asked. "yeah how'd you guess?" she fake laughed.

"you're neck." he whispered. "damn you two geez." mattia said. "what?" they asked him. "y'all couldn't have made it more obvious you two fucked." he laughed.

"alejandro destroyed your neck." kairi said looking very intensely. "wasn't the only thing i only destroyed." alejandro said coming up from behind and hugging her. "jesus christ." alvaro said looking at all the hickeys on her neck.

"thats what y'all need, jesus christ." roshaun said making them all laugh. "why do y'all come over every saturday?" she asked. "cause we're all friends." mattia said plopping down on the love sack that sat in the corner of her room.

she shrugged her shoulders and laid right back in bed. kairi then flew right onto her laying down on her legs. she laughed as he wrapped his arms around her.

"do the thing you do with my hair." he pleaded with puppy dog eyes making her laugh. she ran her fingers through his face scratching his scalp ever so often as the others chatted.

"you wanna tell them yet?" alejandro whispered scooting in next to kalani. "tell us what?" kairi said with kalani shushing him. "nah what do you wanna tell us?" robert said causing all the others to stare at the couple.

alejandro raised his eyebrows at her still asking her the question. she nodded her head in agreement but she knew they wouldn't get a big reaction mainly because they all thought they were already dating.

"big surprise we're dating." alejandro said while mattia groaned. "such a mood killer bro, you're telling me i could've hooked up with her for over 2 months but i didn't cause i thought y'all were already dating." he said rolling his eyes and shaking his head in disappointment.

"she wouldn't have hooked up with you anyways and we all know that." kairi said. "kalani would you have hooked up with me if i knew you two weren't dating?" mattia asked her.

"i know the answer to that question and it is a no." alejandro said pulling kalani onto his lap while kairi got off of her. "anyways what do y'all wanna do?" she asked. "lets make dinner." robert suggested

"dinner? it's like 11 in the morning, mattia and kalani are the only ones that know how to cook, plus its not 1947 where people make dinner for fun." alvaro said.

"chill it was just a suggestion cause i'm hungry." robert said. "i want to swim for some weird reason." kairi said. they all agreed on going down to the beach.