dreaming big

"im drunk and i miss u"

kalani pov  * smut *

i was taking off my hoodie when i feel alejandro pulling down on my underwear. he breathes on my neck and whispers in my ear "forget your boyfriend and focus on me"

i giggle and grab his hand and slowly slip it into my underwear. he pushes me on the mattress and takes off his shorts revealing his print. i smirk and grab him down on top of me.

"im in love with you" he says. i say "im so in love with you alejandro rosario." he kisses me and it feels like heaven his lips are soft but thats the best part it was the fireworks in the background.

i smile into the kiss and he begins to kiss down my neck making me arch my back and moan. he starts to take off my bra and sucking on my boobs.

he starts to go down to my heat. he rips off my underwear he begins to put his middle finger me making me moan. he then adds his ring finger and starts to pound them into
me.

he slips them out and licks his fingers. he spreads my legs open and starts to rub my clit in a circle i groan in response. he then starts to lower his head and i feel his tongue entering me i arch my back more and moan his name. his hands make their way up to my breasts and they start to grope my breasts.

i grab on to the end of his hair pulling on it. he takes his tongue out and begins to take off his boxers i look to see his member spring up. "like what you see baby girl." alejandro says "could be bigger." i say to provoke him. "ill show you big." he says lining up his member.

he then pounds into me making me scream his name.

alejandro pov * end *

i woke up to moaning and my sweat. i look over to see kalani having a sex dream. i get my phone and laugh to show her in the morning. i press record and then she says "faster daddy" i begin to laugh my ass off.

then i hear words i dont think i was supposed to hear "alejandro i love you." she says stuttering and moaning. i end the recording and put down my phone. "holy shit" i whisper. the sex dream was me. oh my fucking god.

im not mad im shocked. kalani is in love with me? i mean maybe she was talking about another alejandro. she has a boyfriend too. he wouldve just cheated on her anyways.

i then hear birds chirping. she really woke me up way to early but im not complaining. i think her dream is ending because shes not moving or moaning anymore. im just gonna try to go back to sleep.

yeah um i cant sleep. i then feel kalanis arm go around my waist and her hand fitting to mine. i pretend to sleep so i dont look like i heard what i heard. i then feel a pair of lips kiss the side of my face instantly forming butterflies in my stomach.

we lay there for 10 minutes before kalani whispers in my ear softly "wake up" and then she starts to play with my hair. my god im at a loss of words.

kalani pov

my god im at a loss of words. the sun on his skin the sweat on his forehead ugh hes just so perfect. "wake up" i say again then i kiss his neck because somehow that always use to wake him up when we were younger.

i then feel him clinging onto my hand tighter "that still works!" i say laughing and playing with his little curls. i let go of his hand so i can get up and check my phone. "heyyyy" he says grabbing my hand and putting it into his.