chapter 31

"this man will be the end of me."

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT / RAPE.

lily woke up to kisses being placed on her neck tickling her. she laughed as he wouldn't stop and wouldn't allow her to move because of the arm keeping her close to him.

"stop." she giggled stretching out the "p". "ok i'll stop." he said. "why did you did you wake up so early?" she asked looking at the digital clock that was placed on her bed side table.

"you kept moving away from me and i didn't like it." he said. she turned around facing him and smiled. he smiled back looking at her lips. "am i allowed to kiss you?" he said making her chuckle.

"no." she said wrapping her arms around his neck. "but you let me kiss you yesterday." he said wrapping his arms around her waist. "thats because it was unexpected." she said.

"but you kissed back." he said. "i just don't think we should kiss." she says. "you know damn well if i kiss you, you're gonna kiss back." he says.

"no you're-." she gets cut off by lips placed on hers making her smile into the kiss. he smirks at her making her hide her face in embarrassment.

"when did you spend the night?" kalani asks mattia. "are you dumb?" he says. "i'm not dumb mattia, i don't remember anything that happened last night." she says.

"give me your poor precious head." he says bringing her closer and kissing her head. "did i get drunk?" she says feeling a headache.

"i'm guessing we both did because i don't remember anything either." he says. "who brought us home?" she asked. "i think kairi and devyn did." he said.

"atleast we are safe." she says. she turned around and faced him, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck. he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"whats wrong?" she asked him. "nothing." he said. "you tell me everything, whats wrong?" she laced their legs together. "fine, you don't have pants on and i don't have a shirt on which could only mean one thing." he said.

"we didn't have sex mattia, i don't sleep with pants on." she said. "you don't sleep with pants on when you're alone or with alejandro and i'm neither of those things." he said.

"why are you making it such a big deal if we had sex? you didn't seem to care when i was in a relationship." she said. "the difference is you were drunk, i don't know if i took advantage of you." he said.

"mattia, whatever happened last night doesn't matter. i trust you with my body and i'm not in a relationship so it doesn't matter." she said.

"but-." he gets cuts off by kalani shushing him.

she brought him to her chest where he felt protected, she whispered "you're okay." those words are the ones he needed. it sounds like he's overreacting but he isn't really overreacting.

mattia was once taken advantage of while drunk. he is a male victim. he had only opened up to kalani and his mom about the time he was sexually assaulted.

he was 15 at the time and it was his third time going to a high school party. at the time he was looking for a girlfriend and this one girl caught his attention right away.