35. they don't love you like u do

EVERYTHING HAD GOTTEN WORSE
Oikawa was more toxic ever since him and his girlfriend Mai had broke up. She cheated on him, and only dated him for the popularity. Oikawa's been reflecting all that pain and anger on her.

They got back together but this time there wasn't any sunshine and rainbows in Y/n's and Oikawa's relationship. They were toxic for each other. And everyone knew it. They knew it. They watched themselves grew toxic for each other, everyone did.

The constant words came out of his mouth

"They don't love you like I do"

She could only nod falling back into his little trap of believing he loved her with every ounce of his heart. No. In reality he's been hopping girl to girl making nothing but a mess of y/n.

Her grades have dropped immensely and she's lost her love for volleyball. He was like a drug. Her drug.

She fell in love with the person she had envisioned in her head. The Oikawa she envisioned wasn't the one she thought he was going to be. Or at least he was, until his true colours shone through.

God he was so degrading with his words but she couldn't stop going back to him. He saw a prettier fan girl? He would make out with her right infront of her.

Every time she would try and break it off with him he would say "you're gonna come running back to me either way y/n" he cooes caressing her cheek.

Until one day...