011

aiden's pov
fuck!

i didn't mean to call her cynthia..

me and lani have been getting into some arguments because i won't officially make her mine.

so she thinks she can go talk to other niggas, like what?!

but what really did it is when she slapped my across my face. of course i fucked her guts up afterwards, but that's besides the point.

cynthia came over after their tryouts because aubree forgot something, i think she said.

well, she came in and gave it to aubree, and she saw me stressed so.. she came through and gave me some slop.

i know, i know. i was being a hypocrite, but i can't see lani without no one else.

simple.

she's gonna have to deal with me.

i just don't know how she feels though.

i called her, but it went straight to voicemail.

i texted her i was left on read.

i'm so fucking dumb.

i had one fucking chance to prove to her that i could change. i'm slow as hell.

aubree's pov

"what do you mean, 'she called my mom' why would she call my mom?" i ask him now sitting up, but halfway sleep.

"because she kinda went through my room, and saw your thong in my drawer." he explains.

"she assumed it was yours because she knows we were dating." he tells me.

"okay we'll talk about it when we get to school. you coming to pick me up?" i ask him.

"yeah, i gotta pick up aiden, lani, and leah too." he says brushing his teeth.

i grabbed my toothbrush, and i begin brushing my teeth, making sure my teeth look clean.

"that's how you suck dick.. shit lemme find out.." she snickers making me flip my phone.

"nah.. i'm just playing lemme see you.." he whines.

"no, i'm busy." i tell him adding my cleanser on my face.

"babe.. stop playing..lemme see you.." he whines even more.

i turn my phone around rolling my eyes at him.

"mhm.. better.." he says licking his lips.

"i'm just in my slip.." i tell him.

"but i'm thinking about you without it on.." he smiles at the screen walking back into his room.

my phone starts vibrating, and i look down and i see lani's calling me.

"imma do a three-way call real quick." i say

i add lani to the call, and i see she's crying. but she not sad.

this is bitch is about to go wild.

"i don't want to see any human with a penis right now." she says sternly making mike pick up his phone and leave immediately.

"babes what happened?" i ask her.

"tell your brother do not talk, look, or even breathe in my direction because everyone he does i'm going to smack the living shit out of him." she says trying to remain calm.

"what did he do?" i ask looking at her.

hot tears are coming down her cheeks making me get worried.