026

"aiden, i'm gonna have to talk to him eventually.." i tell him.

"okay, but you aren't going to be physically dating him." he says sternly.

"i agree." dad says leaning on the wall, listening.

"okay fine, i'm not gonna get back together with him.." i say lowly.

i'm kinda sad about the situation because i thought his reaction would be different but i guess not.

"don't be sad about it, i love you okay, and imma help you with every step of the way.." he kisses my forehead.

"aww, aiden loves me." i tease him.

he flicks me off, and turns around to continue his game.

i walk out going downstairs to the guest bedroom, where mami and aunt jess are.

i knock before going inside and i smile at them.

"hi guys." i hug them.

"are you okay aunt jess?" i ask looking at her sincerely.

"yeah i'm fine, there's always arguments in a marriage, and.. he's currently blowing up my phone.." he sighs looking at him calling.

she answers and put it on speaker.

"jessiva, baby i'm sorry, can you come back home?" i hear uncle mike say- well cry.

"mike, i'm staying over here for a few days, and when i get back, i'm sleeping in the guest-" she was cut off by him begging for he to come back.

my mom took the phone, and started talking.

"micheal adonis chong, shut up, and enjoy your day, you'll see her in a bit. bye!"

she hangs up, and puts her phone on the nightstand.

"we going out tonight.." mami tells aunt jess.

"can i come?" i ask.

both they necks snapped at me.

"girl, you seventeen" mami says.

"i know, but imma be the only one here." i tell them.

"it's still a no, next baby.." she kisses my cheek, and goes on her phone.

"fine." i smirk.

i walk up the stairs to aiden's room, seeing him and dad are playing them game.

"dad?" i call out.

he pauses the game and looks at me.

"what?"

"mami, and aunt jess are going out tonight, and i wanted you to know" i smile going to my room.

i hear fast, loud steps going downstairs, and dad saying "you better be back by one!"

i chuckle, and i saw lani on the bed sleep.

i went over, and climbed next to her.

i cuddled with her, and i feel asleep.

- - - -
seven months later..

{look you'll see why..}