Like What I Knew (Anna's POV)

Anna's POV:

Hi! I'm Urikuwe Anna. I'm 15 years old just like Erica and Leo. I really love sports actually my favorite subject was MAPEH especially PE I also like the activities of it and the practicum also. I like to hangeout with Asano and Akira. Asano was the only person who made me laugh so that's the reason why I like him so much. Akira was a cool and handsome guy to me, just like me he also like PE time and his always very cute I think I had a crush on him.

I HOPE NOT:

I was at my apartment when I saw Akira and Asano walked together. I was been thinking that if Asano and Akira were really twins or if one of them was a gay but in Akira it was impossible for him to be a gay because he was a girlfriend and that means my Asano was no no for me his not a gay then I saw Leo hiding behind the wall and watching for something.

In the classroom (Recess time):

I when up to Leo and asked him "Why were you hinding behind the wall last saturday" and then his reaction was obvious that he was a gay "What were you talking I didn't do that" he demanded "Really?" I asked "Yes, really" he said "You know Leo I was been thinking were you a gay?" I asked then he shocked "W......What were talking about?" he asked "Don't worried your little secret will be safe with me" I said "Really?" he asked "Yeah really" I said "Then okay, Well come closer please" he asked "Okay" I said then I come closer to him "I.....I'm a..a g...gay" he whispered "What?" I whispered "You're right I'm a gay" he whispered "I knew it" I said "Will you please shut up" he said "Okay last question to whom you notice that you being a gay" I asked "To Akira" he said "I know why because Akira was cute and cool right" I said "Yes, so please I begged promise me you'll zip your lip okay" he begged "Okay" I said then he started to took a break.

At the Apartment (while writing on a dairy):

So I knew it that Leo was really a gay but Akira was not gay and his not also macho so why did Leo became gay to him, right so may be on how Akira smiled to the people his talking with and yes now I know.