The New Classmates (Sakane's POV)

At the classroom:

Me and Leo are talking about something what happened this weekend "Oh, really he called you that?" I asked "Yeah, It just liked the day I had met him and he really called me that!" Leo said "Had you been thinking Leo what's got in to him?" I asked "Well I think he just had change ever since he called us liked that" he said while we're both talking Asano when at our classroom carried his bag and things but I don't know why? "Okay class, you had a new classmate his from the other section and will introduced yourself boy" Mrs. Annie said "Hi! everyone, I'm Kinawa Asano, I was a funny person my whole life, I had a dream to made world a better place and by the way I'm only at age of 13" Asano said "Good would you please had a set next to Leo" Mrs. Annie said. I would be more happier because Asano was now here in our room I'm glad I won't had to go to the school canteen just to saw him then I felt so scare but I don't knew why?. "Okay class, we also had another new classmate will you introduced yourself girl" Mrs. Annie said "Hi! everyone I'm Sanazaki Erica, I'm 14 years old and liked Asano I also dream the world a better place" she said "Okay class because of your new classmates we would had to change our groupings" Mrs. Annie said. Few minutes later "Okay next group Leo Nagarin, Sakane Yukio, Asano Kinawa, Erica Sanazaki and Akira Kiranagi as your pilot one leader" Mrs Annie said.

Recess time:

Me, Asano and Leo were thinking about on our new classmate Erica Sanazaki "What do guys think about her?" I asked "She's pretty with dandelion hair and blue eyes just exactly liked Akira" Leo's opinion "Well, Asano do this girl had a relationship with Akira?" I asked "What?! No, he doesn't but he told me that he and Erica were friend and you're right they had a relationship" he said "WHAT?!!!" Me and Leo said it as were really shocked "Say it again" Leo said Asano sighed and said "He and Erica were (sighed) forget it" Asano said "Why don't you asked her Leo" I said "Oh, How about you try? Yuki" Leo asked. "Uhmm, Hi! I'm Yukio Sakane, do saw that violet haired boy he's name was Nagarin Leo and that light blue haired boy he's name was Kinawa Asano" I said "Oh, by the way what's you relationship with a boy named Akira" I asked "Akira Kiranagi?" she asked "Yes, Kiranagi Akira" I replied "Oh, that blonde haired boy (laughed) He was my boyfriend I mean I'm his girlfriend" she said and I got away "So what" he said "What was her relationship with Akira?" Leo asked "Are you okay? Osaka" Asano said. When I remember what was she said again to me I cried Asano and Leo were so worried about me and they didn't what's got in me.

In my house:

I was crying on my room all night I can't even slept I was so sad to know the relationship of her and Akira. Now I know the feelings of Leo and Asano felt when they saw me kissed Akira.