Grade 7 (Anna's POV) How Anna met Akira

Hi! I‘m Urikuwe Anna I was a very smart student in this school but everyone was kept bullying me especialy Razor his my worst enemy since grade 1 he was always bullied me inside and outside the classroom sometime he embarrased me in front of other people and section I really hoped that someone will help me and stopped the bullies for me especially Razor Falcon and his gang (Billy Soft, Author Smart, Leonard Strong and Masked Guy).

  Then one day a light yellow hair and blue eyes boy came in our school to be our new classmate  “Okay class you have a new classmate“ Ms. Aira said  “Hey there‘s a new classmate“ Billy said  “Okay boys let‘s gave him a big suprise“ Razor said  “I think this guy was so very smart“ Masked said  “Hey shut up Masked no one was smart for our boss“ Leonard said  “Shut up guy his introducing his self now“ Author said  “Hi! classmate I‘m Akira Kiranagi“ he said  “A Kiranagi it‘s means that boy was a spoiled little rich boy“ Author said  “A new target right“ Razor said. In recess time at the back of the school library I saw Akira was about to ate his lunch when he saw Author and Billy  “Hey Akira gave me your lunch“ Billy said  “Why would I go in the school canteen and buy on your own Akira“ asked  “F*** you G****** kid who the hell were you to talk to my friend like that I will killed you“ Author said  “Why do you had to spoke bad words“ Akira asked  “Well I don‘t cared about you anyway you a****** want a to pieced to me“ Author said and supposed to punch Akira but he stop it by his hand  “Let me go you f****** boy“ he said then Akira let him go  “Impressive Akira Kiranagi your as fast as lightning would you liked to join our gang“ Razor said  “No Razor don‘t“ Author said  “Do both of you f*** this little kid down?“ Razor asked “No, we didn‘t“ Billy  “Yeah, his right“ Author said “Good so that‘s why this little kid will be our new member“ Razor said  “Wait why Razor?“ Leonard asked  “Because Billy and Author was our toughest fighter so how they can‘t bring this kid down“ Razor replied  “So if his being a part of our team will teach him how to be a bullied“ Razor said  “Sorry but I‘m not interested“ Akira said  “Why you little m*********** I‘ll teach you a lesson“ Masked said  “Stop Masked“ Leonard said  “But did you see what this s** ** * ***** said to our boss“ Masked said  “Enough both of you“ Razor said then Masked and Leonard stop banging and Razor gave something to Akira  “Okay kid if you want to be a part of our team just called me on that number I gave you understand“ Razor said then Akira put the paper with Razor‘s number on his bag  “Sorry but I really don‘t want to joined on you‘re team“ Akira said   “Okay but you can asked me anytime if you‘re willing to join or not I‘ll still wait for your final decision Akira“ Razor said and walked away with his gang I saw on how Akira talked to those guys then he ate his lunch. After he ate his lunch I talked to him  Akira please don‘t join there team I don‘t to be like Leonard I said  Don‘t worry I‘ll never join them he said  Really? I asked  Yeah he said with a smiled and we laughed together  I‘m Urikuwe Anna I said  I‘m Akira Kiranagi and what a nice name you have there Anna he said  Thank you I said.

  That‘s how I met him it pretty short but I know it‘s okay to me and liked what I said Akira didn‘t asked Razor anymore or talked to him I really glad I met him but then he lelf that school and transfered to another now my question when will I be able to saw and met him again and when I transfered to some school in Tokyo I finally found him.