Happy Valentine's Day (Sakane's POV)

The day before Valentine‘s (recess time):

   I‘m glad everythings back to normal, Akira and Erica were close now but there relationship was still over from now on they called themselves as “EX“, Anna and Asano were closed like other day before they hated each other and me with Leo were very closed  “Leo what date today?“ I asked  “Sakane It‘s Valentine‘s Day tomorrow“ he replied  “Exactly you think you may send someone a gift or someone will gave you a gift?“ I asked  “Why do you asked for that“ he said and think strong enough  “No don‘t tell me that you are going to give me a gift tomorrow aren‘t you?“ he asked  “No I just really want to asked you that“ I said then I saw Anna and Asano finished there lunch  “Hey Anna and Asano come here for a second“ I said then they came closer to me “Do you two think you may send someone a gift or someone will gave you a gift?“ I asked then Asano asked  “Can you wait till tomorrow?“  “Sorry I need to know your answer now“ I said  “Fine I‘ll find out tomorrow“ he said and go back to his seat  “How about you Anna do you think you may send someone a gift or someone will gave you a gift?“ I asked  “Liked Asano I‘ll find out tomorrow“ she said and go back to her seat then I saw Erica and I asked  “Erica do you think you may send someone a gift or someone will gave you a gift?“  “Let‘s find out tomorrow“ she said then our recess time was finished. After class hours I told Akira to met me at the back of the library when I go there I saw him  “Do you wait so long?“ I asked  “No it‘s okay anyway why do you bring me here?“ he asked  “Akira do you think you may send someone a gift or someone will gave you a gift?“ I asked  “I don‘t know but I think I choose both of them“ he said  “Really then to whom you will send a gift?“ I asked  “Secret“ he said then we walked together  “Oh come on don‘t be kill joy said it who will you gave it“ I said  “Sorry I can‘t“ he said.

Valentine‘s Day:

  We are waiting for our adviser Ma‘am Annie to came in our room everything was set up perfectly then I saw Akira came in our room  “Wow everything is set up pretty well nice try section 3 Akira said“ and everybody clapped and after a few minutes they stopped.  “Akira what are you doing here?“ I asked  “To gave you this“ he said and took something in his bag he took a box of chocolate and down on his knee just to gave it to me everybody in our room shouted except Erica and Leo  “Thank you Akira“ I said and took the box of chocolate then everybody in our room shouted louder  “Okay shut up everyone“ Erica said then Akira when up to her and said “There‘s one for you too“ and everybody in our room shouted  “Thank you Akira“ she said  “All of you had a box of chocolate I mean whole section 3“ he said and everybody in our shouted and he really gave a box of chocolate in every student in our even boy or girl  “Akira why don‘t you go back in your room?“ I asked and he signed and said “Mr. Aoki will be absent today he also said we don‘t have to go to school today but on our house I was so bored so that‘s I go to school“ then we had a great talked while arranging the room he also helped too. Then a few minutes later Mrs. Annie came and we gave her a big suprise she liked our suprise in her and we saw her crying but she just said those are tears of joy she was so happy we all suprised her like us Akira also gave her a box of chocolate after our big suprise with her she went out in our with tears because few days left where in Grade 10 now. After classes Leo looked at his locker if someone else gave him a gift then his right he open his locker he saw 50 yellow roses, 50 red roses, 150 Valentine‘s card and 500 box of chocolate, Akira looked also in his locker to saw if someone gave him a gift then he open it and saw 100 red roses, 50 Valentine‘s card, 100 yellow roses and 600 box of chocalate, Erica looked in her locker she saw 50 red roses, 100 Valentine‘s card and 700 box of chocolate, Anna also looked in her locker the she saw 150 red roses, 50 yellow roses, 100 Valentines card and 400 box of chocolate, Asano looked in his locker and he saw only 700 box of chocolate and 50 red roses and then I recieve 200 red rose and 520 box of chocalate and we go home together after we put those in our bag. We laughed ever since we remember what happened today.