Azano Kinawa (Asano's POV)

I was at the school when I saw my father on the other street and came to me I hugged him as put his hand in my head then Akira saw us "Oh, Akira" I said it. Akira looked at my father as my father looked at him I don't know why they looked each other. "Azano was it really you" my dad said to Akira "No Dad his not Azano his my classmate Akira" I said as I demanded on what my father said "No he was really was Azano" my father said it then he came closed to him "Azano I'm so sorry that me and your mother replaced you to money when you were so young will you forgave me" he said "So your my real father, How many years I had waited just to saw you again I waited all night and day and you will show up liked it didn't happened, Never" Akira said it to my father and walked away "Azano wait" my dad said it and followed him "Father his not Azano why you don't believe me" I said and followed my father suddenly stop and told to me "Just watched I will show you that his really your twin" and he keep on finding him then my father suddenly remembered something. After a few minutes my father knew that he was at the back of the school library "I knew I will found you here" my dad said then Akira turn his head to saw him "All this time I thought I had no family until now you show up tell me how's your wife?" he said and asked "Is that the right way to talk to your own father?" my dad said. Akira stood up and run away to my dad and hugged him "I'm sorry father I didn't mean to said those word to you" he said it crying "Yeah but you did" my dad said "Your really are my father" Akira said and stop crying. "Dad did I miss anything Oh ....." I said and I stop when I saw Akira hugging my dad "Oh Asano ....." my dad said and hugging Akira "Your my twin all this time I thought I will never saw you again" I said "Well it didn't happened so Come and hugged me my dearest Big Brother" Akira said "Ah don't my Big just called me Brother again" I said "Wait you called me Brother again" I said "Yes" he said and I hugged him with my father because all this time I've never knew that his my twin then stop hugging to each other "Come on let's go home I can't wait to saw your mother's reaction when she saw you with us again" my dad said. My mother cried to saw how tall has Azano now Azano sorry for what had we done to you when you where so young my mom said Your my mom then Akira runs to my mom and hugged her and said "Mom I miss you so much" then my mom stop hugging Akira and said "I miss you to my brave little boy" "Mom I'm not a kid anymore" Akira said then I was been whom between my mom and dad had a selfish personality that Akira had by now.