Field "Disaster" Trip (Leo's POV) Part 1 Classroom

Me and Sakane are talking about what happened yesterday "Asano still called that girl by her original name just like Akira" I said "Oh, really he said that to her" Sakane asked "Yes ,Yuki wasn't it" I said "What?!" Sakane asked "Do you think Yuki that he fell inlove with Anna?" I asked "What?! No, I can't answer it may be because she just transfer here" she said "I had a news for my Yuki that girl transfer because she was an abnormal student she also said to much cruel to her classmate and she was a good influence" I said "Gosh, I really thought she was good" she said and I laughed "Why are you laughing? Leo" she asked "It was because I invented those thing" I said.

Our adviser had a great news to us I wonder what was that it "Okay class who was those students who pay for there field trip please raise your hand" Mrs. Annie asked Those students who raise there hands was Me, Yuki, Erica, Asano and Anna "Okay, only five student want to join okay Akira will come with us because his the only one who payed 600,000.00 yen for there field trip so he will join us" Mrs. Annie said. "Wow you really looked happy" Sakane said to Erica "Yes, may be it was because my first field trip and I'm glad Akira will be there for me" Erica said.

After class we were all excited for our field trip but I'm the only one that not. I‘m not excited for what will those days.