Summer Vacation Part 5 What? (Sakane's POV)

In the beautiful morning, I walked at 2nd floor to 12th floor. On my way to my room I suddenly saw Akira talking with someone else  "Who's he talking to?" I asked in myself then I looked harder then I shocked  "No i..it can't be A...Akira's talking to O...Oujo" I whispered then she left him with a smile on her face. Then I closely went to him and he saw me  "Whatever you saw don't tell to others" he said and about to leave then I grab his hand and said  "Your girlfriend Erica just said to you don't ever to her sibling twins"  and he take off my hand then come closer to me and whispered this in my ears  "So what I will let you with Brother Ouji in no time" I shocked after he whispered and he go away likes there's nothing happened then I realized in myself this was all my fault.
  Ouji Sanazaki was handsome, caring, gentleman, and best of all his charming. Oujo Sanazaki was beautiful, hot, sexy and the bad thing was she like to stole Erica's boys.
  In the midnight I went out of my room because I can't sleep then I saw Akira was with Oujo again I been wondering what are they talking about because Akira doesn't easy laughed he only laughed in Asano's silly jokes.
  Then another day I went out to my then saw Akira's with that Oujo again and I also saw Erica I think he and that Oujo busted on her then I saw Erica down on her knees but why was she the one who beg and not Akira I really don't understand. And a few minutes later Akira and Oujo left her then she began to cry I when up her and asked  "What's wrong Erica?" then she cried in my shoulders and said  "Akira replaced me in that Oujo" then I have nothing to said but why would Akira replaced Erica with Oujo I really don't understand.