Not A Selfish Boy (Sakane's POV)

Me and Leo were getting ready to pass our project in Chemistry. Where our Chemistry teacher named Annie, she was also our Adviser. She saw our project and took it on the trash can "Ma'am were you crazy I spend my whole weekend just so I can pass it today" Leo demanded "Ma'am I am too I also use internet too, so I can pass it today" I demanded too "I know it was so very hard to searched , to typed and to find the thing that you're all been looking or searching for But I know someone who doesn't need new technology just to do his homework and project anyway be a little creative on your projects okay like what I been knew all of you need a help from the pilot 1" Ms. Annie said. Few minutes later "Okay next group Nagarin Leo, Yukio Sakane and Kiranagi Akira as you pilot leader" Ms. Annie. In recess time "Leo and Sakane let's met at the school library Okay" Akira told us "I had a question was that about our chemistry project" Leo asked "Good point Leo Yes It was about our chemistry project" Akira replied "So why don't we just go in the school gym and work there" Leo asked "I had a question to you Leo" Akira asked "Yes Akira" Leo replied "Do we had books on our school gym?" Akira asked "No we hadn't" Leo replied "Exactly so met me at the school library after class got it" Akira said "Yes Akira" Leo and I said it.

After class hours me and Leo wait at the gym "Were you sure about this? Yuki" Leo asked "Yes Leo, Akira was a good and smart person after all he doesn't need are help and opinions" I said "No you don't understand Akira was a very selfish person I had ever met, he would never wrote are names in the members unlease we participate" Leo's opinion "No your wrong Akira was not a selfish boy you would saw it in tomorrow" I said

At the morning:

In the poster (The person who submitted there project Leo Nagarin, Sakane Yukio) "You saw this Leo I told you his not selfish" I said "Fine but this one was really so weird he was really so very selfish when I met him" Leo said "Really" I asked "Yes Yuki but it was a big No" Leo said "Now your telling that his not" I said "Yes, truely he was a very nice boy I had ever met in my whole life and he also called me "Brother" then one day he (sighed) forget it" Leo said and walked away. "Osaka" someone said "Oh, Asano it was just you" I said "Yes and why were you sad, Osaka" Asano said "Oh it was zlinch" I said "Oh, I see" Asano said "Yeah and will you please excuse me" I said and then I walked away "What the heck had been happened here" Asano whisphered.