Love at First Sight (Asano's POV)

When I was the first one who go to school earlier that day, I met a girl with long cerulean hair and violet eyes her name was "Urikuwe Anna" I was suppose to called her "Kuwea" but I didn't may be because I don't want to hurt her feeling or it's because I fell inlove at her on first sight.

"Okay class you had a new classmate her name was Anna Urikuwe introduce yourself more Anna" Mrs. Annie said "Thank you Mrs. Annie Hi! Everyone I'm Urikuwe Anna My pleasure to met you all classmate by the way my favorite subject was MAPEH especially P.E. class all the sports you know, I know how to played them all by the way Nice to met you all classmate" Anna said. At the recess time "So Asano to you what's our new classmate's name?" Leo asked "Oh if you won't remember Onaga it was Anna right" I said "What?!! You f****** called me Onaga and you called Yuki, Osaka and that b**** you called it nothing h***s*** you dude and your a m*****f***** you heard me" Leo said and walked away "His so mean to talk to you wasn't him?" Anna asked "No, his actually a good guy he just spoke too much cruel and he never notice it" I said "Oh I see wait your the boy I've just met earlier in the morning am I right" she said I was shocked and my face turn red "Wait were you okay your face turn red" she said and touch my forehead then I suddenly collapse "Oh my gosh what just happened to you" someone said.

When I woke up I was on the clinic room and Anna was sleeping at the bed where someone took me there "Anna are you the one who carried me here" I asked then she suddenly woke up and said "Yes, was there someone else beside you and waiting you to woke up" I look everywhere then I didn't saw anyone but only her "Nothing wait so your the one who carried me here all by yourself" I said "Exactly" she said "How strong were you?" I asked "I don't know but my parents teached me how to do this but they were not here anymore" she said then her face became sad "I'm Sorry" I said then she stood up "No it was okay I'm glad that you had this talk" she said and go away "Nurse Sara can I get up and out of here" I asked "Yes you may" Nurse Sara said. When I went out I saw Akira wait me from the outside of this clinic 'Akira do you wait so long" I said then he turn around and hugged me "I'm glad your okay Sister Anna said to me that you collapse in front of her and she took you to this clinic all by herself she really worried about you wasn't she, Brother" Akira said and stopped hugging me "What? She told those to you" I asked with a shocked face "Yes, Brother and she also told me that you acted weird when you and she met am I right" he said "That girl really told you anything" I asked "Yes, Brother Asano" he said and I sighed "What a matter? Brother" he asked "Oh, it was nothing come on let's go home" I replied and we go home together.

Now I know the true meaning of true love THANK YOU MY ANNA.