Summer Vacation Part 1 Akira's secret (Erica's POV)

I go to the school gate to see if there ready to leave  "Sorry Guys I'm late" I said  "Can you all please text your parents that you're going home on exactly May 2, 2015 okay" I said then they started on texting and sending  "Are you ready to leave?" I asked  "Yes we are" they all said  "Okay let's just wait for our service okay" I said then we all wait to our service  "What our service will be a car a truck or may be a bus?" Leo asked  "None of the above" I said  "Wait so what was it?" he asked  "It a van" I said  "A van okay" he said  "Akira what time was it?" I asked  "It's 3:20 in the morning" he said  "Oh they are so late" I said then a few minutes later the service came  "Okay are you Ms. Sanazaki's friend?" the driver asked  "Yes they are my friends" I said  "Okay Ms. Sanazaki and her friends come on in" the driver said.
  Inside the van  "Wow it's huge inside" Leo said  "Okay find your sits" I said then they found where they want to sit Leo sits next to Sakane, Anna sits next to Asano and I sit next to Akira  "Ready to go?" the driver asked  "Yes were ready" I said then the driver started the van and leave  "We will be in our destination at 9:30 so for those who hadn't sleep yet go sleep here and for those who had car sickness ready your plastics because this is also like a car so please be ready" I said then a few minutes later we all sleep so fast. When I woke up I looked in my cellphone the time was 8:30  "Okay guys a little more minutes later we are all there" I said then I looked at Akira  "He's so cute when he sleeps" I whispered and looked on his hands the I suddenly saw that his holding something and I saw it was a boy's pouch and on it was a contact lenses all of it was color blue it means Akira and Asano really had a same eye color. Then I saw Akira slowly open his eyes and blink then he quickly go to the bathroom I think to put his contact lens blue a few second later he went out to the bathroom and took a sit beside me. Then I looked at him and this time his eyes were blue  "Akira do you hate the color of your eyes?" I asked  "What do you mean?" he asked  "I saw your pouch full with contact lenses" I said  "No not that much" he said  "Really" I asked  "Yes really" he said  "Then can you show me the true color of your eyes" I said then he removed the contact lens then I notice it was really blue green just the same as Asano's eyes  "Wow you look more cuter with your twins eyes" I said  "Thanks" he said  "Now you can put it back again whatever you want" I said  "No I will never put it back again" he said then I looked at him and he smiled at me  "You know Akira you're too cute in those eye" I said  "Guys Akira was now showing the true color of his eyes" I shouted then the others came closer to see it  "Wow you look more cuter" Anna said  "She's right Akira" Leo said  "Wow you look so cute" Sakane said  "Akira now I already knew you're really are my twin" Asano said then all of them go back on there sits  "Attention Ms. Sanazaki and her friends the time is 9:00 a few minutes later we are now in our destination" the diver said in a microphone. Then we are closer in our destination.